𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Y/N'S POV

I went home like Tom had told me too, i was quite taken aback by his stern statement but i wanted to leave as quickly as possibly so i followed along with the order and left.

I went home to change my outfit into a much more fancy one, it was a nice long black dress with a slit that went all the way up to my hip. I put on make-up and did my hair, nothing was to out done but sexy enough for Tom. My hair was lightly curled and a half up half down hair due.

After i had done everything i heard tom come through the bedroom door, "y/n darling are you in here?" he yelled "yeah in the bathroom" i screamed back finishing my eyeliner. "You look ravishing darling" tom whispered kissing my neck ever so lightly enough to tickle me.

"Tommy stop, it tickles" i giggled pushing him off, "i guess i should take a shower and get ready" he said smiling "it's a good thing all i have to do is re-gel my hair" he winked giving me a quick kiss on the cheek making me roll my eyes.

——————

The dinner was impeccably good, "so darling i need to talk to you about something" tom said grabbing my hand. "Okay, uh what's up" i asked, "y/n i have to go away for a while my love, i'm going on a business trip to paris for 6 months an-"  "6 months?! tom that's insane i can do 6 days or even 6 weeks but not 6 fucking months tom that's way to long for us" i whispered screamed at him cutting him.

"Darling please understand-" "no tom i think it's your turn to understand, you're already gone all the time and i barely see you as is. Not seeing you for 6 months is going to ruin us" i said tears starting to form in my eyes.

"You can't keep doing this to me tom, leaving for work out of no where" i said wiping the tears that had fallen gently trying not to smear my mascara, "I work in the fucking mob y/n, it's my job to leave for a while" he said rubbing his face.

"You know what fuck you, go on your trip i don't care anymore" i said grabbing my purse and running out of the restaurant. I heard tom yelling for me, but i just ran.