𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

TOM'S POV

"Help please, shes hurt" i screamed as harrison and i walked into the hospital with y/n in my arms, "i'm really not that hurt" she said laughing making me look at her sternly. They took her in a room and checked her, all her injuries weren't to big so she didn't have to stay over night.

"You know we aren't in a movie, please never scream that again" she giggled describing my behavior when we walking to the hospital doors, "you were hurt baby, and nobody hurts my baby" i said pouty a bit making her giggle.

Everything calmed down when we got home, y/n decided to take a shower and i let her have to privacy but still stayed in the room taking extra pro-cautions.

-
(y/n's pov)

i sat on the shower ground, everything i've been holding back for the past hour coming out. I killed a man, who could've had a family, kids waiting for him to come. Just like i did, i waited for my brother who never came back.

I cried for awhile, till tom knocking on the door brought me out of my messy mind.

"Baby? you alright in there? you've been in there for a while" he said softly, "yeah babe, i'm fine" i said closing my eyes, when my voice cracked. "I'm coming in okay" he said gently before opening the door to only see me on the shower ground with the steaming water hitting me while i cried.

"Sweetheart, you did what you had too" he started taking his clothes off to get in with me, "what if his kids are just waiting for him to get home, and he just never does" i cried. He held me into his chest, "he was a bad man" he said kissing my head.

"Not to his kids, he was the man to them"