𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

TOM'S POV

"Fuck!" i screamed knowing i had lost her in the unholy crowd, i went back into the restaurant before paying the bill. My heart was racing miles a minute, people were after me, that's why i had to go away for 6 months to make sure they weren't near y/n.

It sounds stupid now that i think about it, it would be safer to just have her go with me, i can protect her better then any of the twats i call my men. I mentally cursed myself knowing she was long gone, i hopped in the car speeding home.

She would've taken a cab home, this isn't exactly the first time we've gotten into some kind of fight at a restaurant, and usually it's because of me and my work. I gripped on the steering wheel, i called the guard that worked by the gate.

"Kenton, has my wife shown up to the house?" i asked sternly, holding my breath trying to find the answer. "Yes sir, she just arrived" he said making me breath out in complete relief.

-

I got to the gate putting the pin in and giving Kenton a thumbs up before entering, the house "y/n baby, please talk to me" i said running into our bedroom. Her mascara was down her face and she had a pair of my sweats on and a white t-shirt i gave her.

I ran to her bringing her into my arms, "don't leave please don't leave me" she sobbed my heart clenching as her voice broke. "I won't baby, you don't have to worry alright? i'm staying right here or you can come with me to Paris i know we both want a break" i said kissing her temple.

"Okay, just you can't leave anymore o-okay? i can't handle it" she said, her past with the Mob is big and scary; scarier then anything i've every seen. Her father was the lead of a rival mob, her mother was part of the mob as well. Her parents were never around when she was little, she told me horror stories.

Her brother use to watch her, she told me that he was practically her best friend he was significantly older then her but she said he was great, he always played dolls with her and would always hide with her when her mom and dad came home arguing. One day he just never showed back up to the house, she would wait at the door like a puppy waiting for their owner.

She and him always played dress up especially fairy dress up, they both had fairy wings and wands they would go around the house with chasing each other. So waiting at the door crisscrossing her legs with the other pair of fairy wings and a wand in her hand waiting to give it to her brother, he never came back.

She later found out he passed when part of the rival mob not ours but another one that was in New York jumped him in the alleyway by his hotel and killed him, he left her a note saying that he was sorry and that he loved her but ever since then she's been scared to left go.

She's been scared of me leaving and not coming back like her bother did, and that's what i try my hardest to do.

Come back.