𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

TOM'S POV

It was 4am by the time i got home from working, i was exhausted and ready to go to bed. That was until i walked past the living area and the tv was still on, my hand going to the gun in my pocket, then i saw my beautiful wife on the couch wide awake.

"Angel? what're you doing up, it's 4:23 in the morning" i asked kneeling down and brushing the wisps of hair that had fallen in her face, "i was asleep then i woke up because i had a nightmare about you not coming home and then someone came to our door and said you died and- uh and i just need to make sure you were going to be home" she said a single tear running down her on the side of her nose.

"oh baby, i will always come back to you as long as you're here to come back to" i smiled  wiping the stray tear that had escaped, "come one sweetheart, lets get you to bed" i said picking her up and bringing her up the big stairway.

I laid her down smiling when i noticed she was just in a white shirt of mine with some pink panties that i bought her that had cherries embroidered into the cotton material, i kissed her forehead before going into the bathroom to change, once he did her brushed his teeth and made his way back into the shared bedroom getting into the bed.

He put the gun he had on him and put it in his nightside table, and cuddled up to his girl.

"Goodnight my little bean" i smiled knowing she hated that nickname.

"Goodnight big man" she giggled also knowing i absolutely hated being called that by her.