𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝗼

Y/N'S POV

Tom wasn't there when i woke up as usual, i texted him telling him good morning and i loved him. It was a habit now, not waking up with him was completely normal, i've been doing it for the past six years.

So why was it not just starting to get to me.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower, the warm water hitting my body just right, i've been tense recently so it felt like heaven. It also reminded me to beg tom to give me a back massage later. I smiled at the thought as i washed my hair, and as well as my body, shaving everywhere just in case things get carried away tonight.

Tom was getting off early tonight, he said he wanted to make up for the fact that he's been coming home so late recently and us never seeing each other. I got out of the shower brushing my teeth and rubbing body lotion on my smooth skin, i groaned when i realized i actually had to work today and it wasn't still my days off.

Now of course i could always ask tom if i can take a day off and he will always say yes, because he isn't quite fond of me working anyways, but i liked working and i'm very sure tom is going to be there making deals later on the afternoon so it was just a way to see him at this point.

Once i had gotten my uniform on which i should say is much more appropriate then most of the girls outfits because as tom would put it "the men get frisky and i don't need any drunk dickhead touching my girl" i of course always rolled my eyes at him, but secretly i loved it.

I made my way downstairs and got a cup of coffee to go and said goodbye to the maids, going outside and getting in my car.

I heard a ding on my phone and looked at it once i got a red light and saw it was from tom,

"good morning angel, just letting you i will be stopping by at the Casino the afternoon and i want you to be on your best behavior ;)"

I read the text and playfully rolled my eyes.