I need help (and bonus facts about me)

Hello you beautiful people I hope everything is going okay with you guys and you all are safe and in your house 😊.
You were probably expecting an update today but due to the internet connection being so horrible and my aunty saying you need to come of the laptop, like come on it's not like I have school tomorrow, I'm a writer for crying out loud.
Tomorrow (I hope) I will update a chapter.
The reason I'm writing this is Steven Universe is over that means this book will too come to end as well.
So that means I'll need some new ideas and I could get started on them as well.
Now this is were you, beloved followers and friends come in.
What would you like to see from me next?
You could put your ideas in the comments I would love to hear them.

I'm also coming up with a story of mines, that's right I'm writing my own original story called Inbetween Worlds it's a reader insert cause I personal love original stories with reader insert and since there's so little most of them are yandere stories,  I don't know how to write that kind of stories I could write about an aggressive, manipulative, a crazy king that is willing to do anything to get you and make sure you never leave his side, I could try that.

*Assistant walks in and whispers in ear*

Oh that's a yandere?

*Assistant nods and leaves the room*

Oh ok thank you. So if you want me to write that I can if you want me too.

So here's the story description for Inbetween Worlds

So as you could see this is my story description, It's a work in progress

Fun facts about me.

*I've been watching anime since I was in Standard 3.

*The first anime I ever watch was Pokémon but the first anime that I loved was Dragon Ball z Kia. Pokémon at the time I didn't understand but with Dragon Ball Z Kia after staying up at 11 to watch it and showing every night I understood more.

* I like Eminem. My favourite song from him was Till I Collapse.

*My best friend calls me an emo child because I like: Imagine Dragons, Fall out Boy, Set it off, Grandson ( I love this guy), Alan Waker and neffex.

*I love all Hamilton songs.

*I love Anson Seabra. Welcome to Wonderland, Broken and Robin Hood are my favourite songs from him.

*My favourite YouTubers:
Joanna Jinton (She is my inspiration for my story I'm making up)
Mcarah Tewers (she makes me laugh a lot)
annapantsu (love her covers)
Mini Fairhurst (amazing drum covers)

*My absolute favourite song is Dance Money.

*I'm not sure if I'm the only one but when I'm sad I don't listen to sad music nor do I like love music.

*Favourite singer is Panic At The Disco

*I was born on May 17. I'm a proud Taurus and yes my gemstone is Emerald. Sometimes I act as if I don't care but deep down I do.

*I love ramen more than anything and the fact that I'm going to spend my whole quarantine without hurts.

*I also forgot to put this I'm also left hand which only 11% of the World are.