"Minyoungah, wake up!"

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The elder wept in his sister's arms, praying that she'd wake up from whatever nightmare she was in. It was hard to ignore her screaming when they were so loud, and for once, he didn't need an explanation of what had happened when it was so crystal clear. Saying something and living through it are two very different things. Minyoung was curled up in a ball, shaking all over in disgust and fear. Not once in his life had Taeyong seen his sister so afraid, so small, so pitiful. She was sweating all over, panic-ridden and in a state, no one should be in. "Wake up, please," he begged, unable to watch his sister suffer any more. Nothing mattered to him anymore, not getting revenge, not his pride, not his ego, not anything, just his sister's safety, the person he cares for the most. She continued to scream in pain as her older brother could do nothing, but watch. It was enough to make his spine tremble, something that doesn't happen very often. At every attempt to lift her off the ground, she shook in his arms, stuck like glue to the ground.

By now, Doyoung was upstairs, rushing to his screaming girlfriend. As a doctor, he had to remain calm, "Let's lift her and take her to the medical room," he spoke. They both carried the screaming, sweating and shivering girl to the quiet medical room. It took both of them to finally calm her down, and when she finally woke up, she didn't speak a word. She laid down in bed, curled up and staring into the distance. Suho's memory took control of her, wrapping himself around everything positive she had to offer and turning it into filth. His touch made her feel stiff; she knew if she fell asleep, he'd be back to torment her once again. "Umm, Noona," muttered the small voice from behind, it was Mark. She recognised his voice straight away and remained hushed, "I know it's hard, but if you don't want to talk to someone close to you, you can talk to me. I won't judge you." His kind words meant a lot more to her than she showed, words that did a lot more healing than sitting in that uncomfortable bed did. "I get it, you don't want to talk," he replied, before turning around. "Stop," she responded, for the first time in a while, "don't go, I hate being alone." He understood and sat down right next to her, not close to her face, but close enough.

Mark Lee

I know I should probably keep my distance from her, but I can't help myself. It's so hard to control myself around her, I just want to wrap my arms around her small body and tell her that it's okay, that she can trust me. I want her to know that she's safe around me and that she doesn't have to worry around me, but I don't know how to tell her. Why can't you just speak up? Why do you have to stay quiet in situations like this? It's so hard to control myself around her, but I have to keep quiet. She doesn't deserve someone like me, plus she's in love with someone else. She won't ever see me as someone more than a friend; it's something I'm just going to have to live with, but if she doesn't open that gob I'm going to go crazy. This awkward silence is killing me!

Think Mark! What is something interesting that has happened recently? You killed that investment banker the other day with a direct hit, but she's not interested in those kinds of things. What is she interested in? Hmm, perhaps some gossip, but what? Think, Mark, think! Has anybody told you anything she wouldn't know about? But she knows about everything! Wait a second, Yuta mentioned knowing Yoona before, maybe she doesn't know about that. Technically he didn't make me promise him anything, so it's not like I'm breaking something to tell her, except his trust you idiot! You can't tell her, he will literally kill you, or try to. He's not that strong... Think of the plus side, she might start talking to you, you can form a relationship, have kids, die old... Too much. Or, Yuta finds out and hangs you outside of his club, but you've escaped more dangerous situations. Worst case scenario, he holds a grudge for a while, and you can deal with that.