Park Sooyoung

It's hard to comprehend what had just happened, Sicheng and I were casually walking outside of the club when everything turned grey. Like a dark angel, Sehun fell flat on the floor and is now lying in a pool of blood. I had heard of all of these gang deaths before, but nothing like this. His grimacing face was unrecognisable at first, covered in nasty scars and bruises, now it's covered in blood. My body remained frozen as Sicheng rushed over and tried to save what little was left of Sehun. He laid weak on the ground; any sudden movement caused more blood to gush out. Sicheng was now screaming, "call the ambulance!" but I couldn't, I couldn't move. I was in shock from what I had just witnessed, Sehun was a prick, but he didn't deserve to die. Is this what my sister felt when she was dying on the floor? Was there blood gushing out of her system? Was she in this much pain?

The thought made me shiver in fear and tremble, be strong Sooyoung! Be strong! "SOOYOUNGAH CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!" he screamed, this time pulling me out of shock. I called an ambulance as fast as I could, incapable of getting any words out. "Ma'am, are you okay?" asked the handler, "I-i t-think he's dead," I whispered in response. Tears rolled down my face as I saw the scene take place, his body limp, any movement was now gone. His breath stopped. Sicheng continued to pump at his chest, in an attempt to save him, but it was too late, even a child would know that it's too late. "He's gone," I murmured, but he couldn't hear me in the crowd, no one could.

After another five minutes of trying to save him, Sicheng shakily looked down at his bloody hands and cried like I had never seen before. "No, no, he's not dead. He can't be,"

"I'm so sorry Sicheng, so sorry," but there's nothing I can do. Sehun's eyes were still open, gazing into the depths of the afterworld, he looked pitiful, to say the least. I can't imagine what his last thoughts were, who they were about. It's terrifying that just a few weeks ago he was begging for mercy at our home, but we turned him away. We judged him on his past actions without even once considering whether or not he had changed. Sicheng walked over to his corpse and closed his eyes for the last time. It's so shocking to see how long it's been since the first time I saw him, the Sehun I remember was bold, confident, and powerful. I looked up to him at times for having the guts to walk in like he owned the place, but I guess death catches up with everyone. The face of my lover woke me from my deep thoughts, his eyes were lost and broken beyond imagination. I didn't know what to do, so I did the one thing that helped me when I was mourning my sister, I pulled him into a hug. The most forceful hug I had ever pulled him in, I won't let him go, not now, not ever.

Lee Minyoung

Standing outside of my brother's office at a time like this is probably in the top 10 for nerve-wracking situations I've been in. Unfortunately, this time, I can't cupcake myself out of it. Just breathe Minyoung, breathe. It's hard to talk about something like this, especially to someone who wants you protected, but it's what needs to be done. He didn't deserve to be shouted at like that, nobody does, especially from his own sister. I know he knows I'm out here, but I can't walk in, not until my thoughts clear up. My head continues to spin, and the door in front of me shrinks into the unknown. It's Suho, his touch, I feel it again, that man is touching me again! He won't stop, get him off of me, get him off! THUD! He's got me trapped in between his filthy arms. He remains on top of me again, like before, but, so much stronger in every way.

I can't get him off of me, "GET OFF! GET OFF OF ME!" I scream, and still no response. He doesn't say anything as he continues to pull off my top, with every struggle, I feel his grip get heavier. "STOP IT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" My screaming still unheard by the monster, "don't worry, you won't feel much until after I'm done," he whispers into my ear, before injecting me with some sort of drug. The next moments are those of pain and disgust, sinking in and out of consciousness. "Stop, please," but his foul words don't stop, and neither does he.