21: HIM...

While on their plane to Russia, Avery explained them the call she received earlier and about Tala's kidnapping...
        As soon as the plane landed, they headed to their hotel, freshened up and then gathered in one of the rooms.

Tyson: So what's your plan?
Kenny: So...its two days from the final tournament and we haven't got any other  call from the kidnapper yet.
Max: what does he want anyway?

Avery: He's a character from my past... according to him he was my guardian? He also mentioned to bring Kai along.

Kenny: hmm...you know something Kai??

All eyes were now on him...
He took a deap breath and then sighed.

Kai: As far as I remember, our only guardian was Boris... who as we all know is currently in prison. But the fact is that he called as at THE ABBY is highly suspicious that its someone we know. Maybe one of his loyal muts??

Kenny: hmm...can be. I think we sho-

*RING RING *

Avery's phone rang, the same number flashing on the screen.  She picked it up and put the call on speaker.

"Hello??"
" Hello Avery...and friends its probably on speaker right?"
" How did you know?"
"That isn't important. I called you to inform that you have to come to the Abby tomorrow morning. 9 a.m.  Your friends call join too...good to have some spectators *chuckle* Also...welcome to Russia.  Or may I say, welcome home Avery and Kai. Don't be late..."

With that said followed by an evil laugh, the call ended. And then silent...no one had anything to say.

Avery: Its late you should sleep now. Lets rest for now and then meet Tomorrow.

Everyone nodded and went back to their rooms. Leaving Kai and Avery behind.
He yawned and jumped on the bed.

" What do you think you're doing?" She asked, hands on her waist with a playful frown.

" Sleeping duh...now stop talking and come here.", he said as he opened his arms with eyes closed.
"This boy..." she mumbled before crawled into his arms and resting her head on his chest. She took the air in and sighed in relief...the atmosphere is strangely relaxing as she forgot all about the stress of the day.

" Avery??"
" hmm?"
" we'll save him...i promise. "
" Thanks..."

With that, both fell asleep, enjoying the comfort from each other's presence.

Next morning,
Everyone gathered and left their hotel towards the Abby. It wasjust a walk away from what they had remembered from their last experience.  With every step they took, a strange feeling had occupied Avery. A familiar path that made her sick. Events flashing through...

' we have to escape now. '
'But the guards are right behind us!'
'Avery, trust me .we'll get through.'
'I trust you...'

'Avery!! Hurry...they're coming. '
'I'm trying!!'
' Here take my hand . One jump and we'll be away...happy..together...'

'Nooo!!!!'
'Avery!!!!!'

"Kai..." she mumbled, holding her head with her free arm as the other was now tangled with KAI'S, a look of concern and worry on his face.

Kai: are you fine?
Avery: hmm...just memories
Kai : it'll be okay trust me...

She just wrapped her arm around his waist and nodded, catch in him off guard.

" THE ABBY: A CHILD ORGANIZATION."

The feeling sent chills down both's spines.

Tyson stepped ahead, crossing the       " DO-NOT-CROSS police tape" and...

rang the door bell.(  😂😂😂)
Hilary: wow ! So smart of you Tyson!!
Kenny: Really Tyson?? We're going                             inside a dangerous abandoned building and you 'ring the bell-

Suddenly, the door opened, much to everyone's surprise and Tyson just rubbed his nose with proud...

With hesitant minds, they stepped inside, the door closing shut the moment they were in.

"Welcome...BLADE BREAKERS!"

A deep voice could be heard. But as it was dark all around, only a shadow of the person could be seen.

Kai: Who are you!!

He shouted, only to gain a fake laugh from  the person.

" Well well. What can be expected when even you're family can't recognise you . Such a shame..."
He said, stepping forward, his figure now fully visible .

"No way..." , Kai mumbles,

"V-VOLTARE...!"

" Hello, grandson. "

And then...

*HIT*

Everything went black...

-----------------'xxxx'------------------

Hey CHUMS...!!!
I just decided to call you that...
This book will be finished by the end of this month so stay with it till the end!!!

Bye........!!💜💜