7- FLASHBACK

Avery- So... the last thing I remember is waking up in a strange lab. I didn't recall anything about my past except my beyblade. 
I was greeted by a purple haired man. He said that his name is Boris and-

Tyson- Boris?! You mean that Russian freak!!
Kai- LET HER COMPLETE!!

Avery-Yeah...so he told me that i was an orphan and lived in some sort of organisation he was the head of ,since childhood .
From that day i was kept at the lab and they used to constantly train me and scan my power.  I got to know that there are other children too but they live in some sort of institution called Abbey. 
Boris took me to different countries but never made me participate in a legal championship.  They were all underground battles, illegal ,merciless and no rules . I never lost once but still... I never felt satisfied coz i knew something or more clearly, someone was missing.
This kept going until last month Boris got arrested and I was brought to the BBA by Mr Dickinson.  He saw my skills and made me join you guys. He also told me about you all how your life went from amateurs to World Champions.

Tyson- you're not an orphan!! We are you're family now.

Max: yeah.  We are like brothers to you-
Kai choked on his food. Avery gave him water and he relaxed.

Grandpa: yes you're like a granddaughter to me. Oh! I just remember...