F I V E

F I V E
Utah, United States, somewhere in 2011

PAIN COURSED THROUGHOUT Lucie's head as she begins to come to

PAIN COURSED THROUGHOUT Lucie's head as she begins to come to. "Ow! My head!" She moans.

"Careful, sweetie. You've just landed." A very familiar voice tells her.

"Where?" Lucie asks, as she opens her eyes up and looks at the people in her vision.

"Lake Silencio." A man in bowtie answers.

Squinting her eyes, she looks at the four people surrounding her. Her eyes widened at the group.  "You're River Song, Amy Pond , Rory Williams and the Doctor, in your eleventh incarnation." She looks at them individually.

"Where have you came from?" The Doctor then asks as he kneels in front of her gives her the once over.

"Dalek Crucible." Lucie responds. "This is the first time I've met you guys." She then sighs.

"Let me have a look at your head and your leg, Luc." Rory tells her.

River and Amy help her sit up, Rory looks at the wound but doesn't see anything that bad. He takes his bag from the car and grabs some bandages.

He wraps Lucie's head up just as the Doctor brings over a bottle of water for her but she shakes her head. But he insists on her taking the drink, so she takes the bottle and takes a sip. The silence is broken by her whining as she touches her leg.

The Doctor walks back over towards the blanket as the others follow him. Lucie sits in between Amy and River. Her eyes dart around the scenery, her heart misses a beat as she stops what's she is doing. Her mind clicks at what episode and series she is in.

Shit, she thinks to herself, I'm in the episode where the Doctor 'dies'. How the hell am I suppose to keep this to myself? She frowns as she looks around the blanket.

Rory sits down and takes his glass of wine. "So, when we are going to 1969?" He questions the older man.

"And since when do you drink wine?" Any laughs.

"I'm eleven hundred and three. I must've drunk it sometime." The Doctor responds as he takes a swig from the bottle and spits it out. "Oh, why it's horrid. I thought it would taste more like the gums." He whines causing Lucie to let out a snort.

"Can I have some?" Lucie asks the Doctor, who shakes his head and hands her a carton of Capri Sun. "Do I look like I'm 10 years old?" She asks him.