Part 4

Martinus: well, here's our classroom
Me: Wow! It's amazing!
Martinus:🤨
Me: em..ok.. Well, where will we sit? I suppose that we should sit with the person that we will work...
Martinus: idk, but we are friends so we will sit together. That's obvious...
Me: oh,em ok- so where will we sit??
Martinus: where do u want?
Me: oh idk...Actually I have no problem..Where do U want?
Martinus: idk..I think that it would be better if we sit at the last desks so we can chat during the lesson...
Me: u are right...So..why we dont sit at the last desk which is next to the window?
Martinus: Nice let's go!
*Marcus comes in with a girl*
Martinus: Ohhhh! Who is this girl Marcus?? Ur gf??
Marcus: No idiot! She is Lina, the girl who I will work with...She will live with us too.
Martinus: Oh, ok.
*the other children came in and the teachers too*
Teachers: Welcome everyone! As u see there are two teachers. One from this school and one from the one of London. We will work together for the best results. Hope u will do the same too. So now is the time to learn ur names..U will all tell ur names so both teachers will know u. Let's start!
*some children say their name*
Martinus
Y/N
Marcus
Lina
*some more names*
Anne
James ( the boy who Anne will work with)
*all the other children say their names*
Teacher -London-: So that was for today. Ur suitcases etc are already at the house u will stay too. Remember to be polite with the people u live with. Enjoy the rest of the day
*on our way home*
Now it's me,Martinus, Marcus and Lina.idk how we will live peacefully in a house all together.. we will see ;)
*we get home and we meet their parents and up their lil sis*