introduction

Hello guys welcome to my fanfiction , lemme give you a little intro about the story and the characters , and tell you about my fanfic.

Description :
In this fanfic you are going to find struggles of marinette's part being an guardian , you will get introduced to new heroes and miraculous , and new characters as well , the trust and character development of chloe , which was totally destroyed since miracle queen is gained back , relation and friendship of marinette and adrien is strengthened . Different love interests jump in , new powers , new miraculouses , new characters . And also the never ending love square between the characters.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
About miraculous:
Miraculous is a show where ladybug and chat noir save paris from evil supervillian hawkmoth , who wants their miraculous , the magic jewels which turn them into superheroes , and with their kwamis as well . These main superheroes are played by marinette and adrien , who are normal teenagers who go to same schools .....not to mention that marinette has a super big crush on adrien , while chat noir loves ladybug ....

Characters:
marinette dupain-cheng

Characters: ● marinette dupain-cheng

Marinette is the main female protagonist of the story , she is cute , able leader, clumsy , and extremely smart , she plays main superhero as ladybug. She has a biggo crush on adrien and she loves fashion . She desires to be a aspiring fashion designer, her other skills are cooking. She cant stand violence and is always there to help , she puts others before herself.

Ladybug is a superhero of creation , her powers are lucky charm and miraculous ladybug. She can yell her lucky charm and she gets a object , she has to figure out the use and defeat the person , she can also purify the akuma. Ladybug is sassy , super smart and focuses on her work .

adrien agreste

● adrien agreste