Chapter 14: "I've missed you."

THIS IS A LEMON CHAPTER!!! SO YOU ARE WARNED IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN PLEASE SKIP! I'm not that good at writing these kinda things so I'm trying. Also thank you for reading now back to the story

I laid my mask done in my closet and walked out in front of Leonard. I could feel his eyes follow me as I walked from the closet to him. I turned around and moved my long hair to the side so my zipper was showing. "Can you please." I said meaning my dress. Leonard nodded his head and stepped closer and unzipped my dress. "Thank you." I said sweetly. I walked back into the closet and began to dress into my nightgown. I could tell Leonard was confused and was walking around the room. I walked back out and was wearing a laced black nightgown. "So what now Sweetheart?" Leonard said as he looked at me with a smirk and walked class to me. My eyes drifted up to his, and it was over. His lips caught mine in a hard kiss, driving them apart with the force of it. There was nothing gentle about it. I felt the ice, cold wall against my back as he shifted, pressing me against it, taking my face between his hands. Every thought in my head exploded to a pure, pounding white, and I felt the dark curl of desire begin to twist inside me, bending all my rules, snapping that last trembling bit of restraint. I tried one last time to pull away so I could just look at him. "No." Leonard said, bringing my lips back to his. It was just like it had been before I slid my hand under his jacket to press him closer. The low groan at the back of his throat, a small, pleading noise that set every inch of my skin on fire. He smothered me in kisses making me giggle and I try to wiggle out of his grip. However, he pinned me back to the wall but he was gentle with me when it came to push come to shove. "Where are you going little wolf, don't you want my kisses hm?" Leonard smirked as he pressed his knee between my legs. Making me go weak to his grip again. Gently rubbing his knee over my clothes. My giggling turned to soft moans.. like the needy little girl I am. "Do you want me Y/N?.." Leonard whispered seductively into my ear. I looked at him with need in my eyes and that's all the answers he needed. Leonard kissed me as he picked me up and walked me over to the bed and laid me down. He broke the kiss and took his jacket and shirt off. Damn can I say how good he looks with out a shirt on. He smirked as he went back to kissing me. "You like what you see sweetheart?" He said into the kiss. "Maybe.." I giggled. I trailed my hands damn his abs slowly. As I made my way to the rim of his pants I started to unbuckle his pants. He grabbed my hand and smirked. "Inpatient are we?" He said as he took the rest of his close off. He pulled my nightgown off me and tossed it in the floor with the rest of our clothes. I blushed forgetting how nervous I get when I'm naked in front of him. "Now let's take this off." He said pulling my panties off. He came closer and kissed me passionately. He begin to leave kisses down my jawline, down my neck with him nipping at me. He began to squeeze my breast as he sucked on my neck. Pretty sure leaving a hickey. "S-stop teasing me.." I said panting. "Fine, just this time." He said looking into my eyes. "Hold on.. let me just grab something." Leonard says reaching into his coat pocket to pull out a condom. "Got to make sure no surprises happen right?" Leonard said putting it on. I smiled and was ready for him. He pushed his long, hard length into me as I held on to his neck. So he was closer to me. I felt the pleasure building inside me. I loved the feel of him this close to me. Minutes felt like hours that he was thrusting inside me. "Lenny! Harder!" I moaned and I could feel Leonard getting even more riled up. "I've missed you so much Y/N." Lenny groaned as I could feel that he was getting close and so was I. Minutes more went by and we both came down from our high. Lenny through the condom in the trash and laid right next to me. "That.. was.." Lenny trailed off "Yeah.. wow. Can I just say that I miss having sex with you." I said laying closer to Len. "I've missed you too Lenny." I said kissing him. "Get some rest my queen." Lenny said with one last kiss for the night.