Chapter 22: "Finally Speedster."

Leonard's POV

Not gonna lie I thought that if the speedster went back in time that he'd be back quickly but I guess not. "Is he suppose to be gone this long." I asked "Some times but not always." said Cisco as they all waited. Moments later and the speedster was standing there with wind rushing after him. "Finally Speedster." I said as I stood up, Lyra stood and softly said "Did you get it?" and all Berry did was softly smile that was full of hope as he gave Lyra the bottle of wolfs-bane. Lyra rushed over to her witches pot and began the spell. She began to softly chant so only everyone in the room could hear her. Lyra sniped the raven feather into small pieces as it fell into the pot she said some words about the objects that she was using for the spell. Lyra then sprinkled the ashes of the wolfs claw into the pot as it slowly dispersed into tinier pieces, she took they wolfs-bane out of the bottle and as she plucked the petals off she started the last part of the spell. "The bond which was not to be down, give us the power to see it undone. And turn back time to where it was begun." Lyra says as she steered the bluish water in the pot. I started to notice that there was three candles in the back and I happened to notice that it changed color after there was a small puff of smoke for the pot. "Did the candles change color?" Asked Lyra, "Yes," we all answered. "What color?" Lyra asked once more. "Purple." I said. "Good, then the spell was a success. We are no longer bonded so if one dies then they won't get reincarnated." Lyra finished "So died, died?" Cisco asked. Lyra nodded, We have until April 20th to get this done and save Y/N. "So whats the plan to save Y/N?" Asked Cisco. "Well the plan is tha-" "The plan is that Caitlin is going to sneak in and be one of Y/N's bridesmaids. Cisco is going to bring Berry in and Lyra is going to cast a spell the day of the wedding to protect the people of this palace. There's no telling if Dagen is going to try and kill anyone. Before they say I do frost is going to make the first move and give as the signal then we all " I interrupted Berry as I started to walk away. "Snart!," I turned to look at the speedster. "And what about you?" Berry asked. "I'm going to hide among the crowed." I continued to walk away. I end up finding myself at a bar figures this is the first place that I'd think he would be at. I open the door and walk in looking around and of course he's at the bar counter drinking a beer. I sit down next to him sitting in silence for a moment. "What would you like to drink?" asked the bar tinder. "three shots of vodka," I said back as I waited for a minute. After he sets the shots down I down the first one. Sitting in silence once more. "What do you want Snart?"He said in a rough tone. "I need your help on April 20th do you think you can help a friend?" I said as I rise him a shot with a smirk on my face. He takes the shot and clicked it with mine and slowly began to smirk back then we both downed our shots as we smiled.