Chapter 3: "I'm Captain Cold"

Snart's POV
"I'm Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold." I said to my dear Asena.. or now know as Y/N. You know I can't believe I went from being a king to now a criminal. However, I do love the thrill of the chase. "Here let me get you a glass of water." I say, as I walk to the sink to get some water. "Now drink this okay." I say, as I gave Y/N the glass of water. She nods her head and slow drinks the water. As she finished the glass she started to look like she was getting sober. "Now Asena tell me what you know about me." I say curiously. "One.. stop calling me that.. and all I know about you is that you're a criminal, a murderer." She says with aggression. Well damn this is gonna be hard to get her memories back. Well at least she not as drunk as before... yet still drunk. "I'm leaving and you can't stop me." Y/N said as she got up to open the door. I got up quickly and grabbed her wrist before she could open the door. "Let. Me. Go." She said annoyed. "No. However, if you won't stay I will cuff you to that bed. Don't think I don't have the cuffs with me." I say with even more annoyance. Y/N tried to tag her hands out of my clutches. However, that just made me even more annoyed so I grabbed her, picked her up, and dropped her on the bed and cuffed her. "I told you don't do that." I said, as I looked at her.
Later that night Y/N finally stops trying to get the cuffs off. I can tell she's still drunk my sweetheart has always been easy to get drunk and she stays drunk for hours. "What do you... even want with me.." Y/N says wanting to get uncuffed. "Asena all I want is to jog my wife's memories and have her back." I say hoping she'll let me help her. "So what! What if I'm not your wife. Plus why would I ever marry a criminal." She says fighting against me. "Let's just say that it's a hunch. Asena, you're my wife, my queen, please I don't know how to get you back but please." I say sadly. She just looked at me like nothing I said happened. "Yeah.. I'm a queen.. but not yours!" She said angrily.

BIZ BIZ!!

I look at my phone and see that Mick is calling. I walk out of the room and into the bathroom and answer. "Yes, Mick?" I said expecting something stupid to come out. "Where are you Snart?" Mick says with he's usual annoyed tone. "I'm at a hotel getting some personal business done. Why do you want to know." I say wondering why he needs to know and what to do with Y/N. "I want to know because I'm your partner. When are you coming back?" Mick says with that annoying tone of his. "I'll be back tomorrow okay." I say as I hang up with no other word. Now all I need to do is figure out is get Asena back. But what would she think of me now.. A criminal. Would she even still love me. What about if I can't jog her memory she might forget all that's happened tonight and I can just make her fall for me. Err I don't know what to do! This is pissing me off! I walk out of the bathroom with no plan and when I looked at Asena she looked vulnerable. "Please.. I want to be touched just please Leonard.." Y/N begged with lust in her voice. Damn it that's always been something I've hate when she's drunk. "Damn, I can't ever resist you."