Chapter 4: "Call me"

Y/N POV

I woke up seeing the sun shine through the curtains. I felt funny like something happened, and the room was so different then what I'm used to. "Mhm." I hear a noise next to me. I look over to find a strange man sleeping next to me and that I have a terrible headache. "Ahh!" I screamed as I fell out of bed with half the blankets on me. As I open my eyes after rubbing my head I see the man looking at me with a smirk. "Having fun done there sweetheart." The man said with a smirk. I stand up quick and backed away from this man. I could see the mans eyes wonder my body as his cheeks turn a light pink. I looked down at my body to see that I had no clothes on. "Ahh! Where's my clothes!?" I scream again. "So.. I take that you don't remember anything of last night." This man said to me. I looked at him like saying 'No, no I don't!' as I grabbed the covers. "Okay, okay first off my name is Leonard Snart, second off you got really drunk last night and we had sex." Said Snart as he smirks devilishly. I look at him with wide eyes and blushing cheeks. "Oh! Also your clothes are over there." Snart says while pointing to my clothes. "I'm just gonna take a shower." I said, as I grabbed my clothes and walked quickly into the bathroom. I turned the hot water on and walked into the shower.

Time skip

After I finished my shower I put my blue dress and black knee high boots on. I walked out of the room with my hair in a long ponytail with my side bangs brushed out. "You know for a small woman like yourself you're hot as hell just so you know." Snart says as he puts his belt on. I don't know why but I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Sorry I wish I could stay longer sweetheart but I got a job todo today. Oh! Before I forget call me." Said Snart as he finished getting dressed and he left. I stood there in this now empty room, I could still smell the sex in the air. I walked to the nightstand to pick up my phone. I looked at my phone to see if it was tampered with until I get two text messages

Barry: Hey, where were you last night?

And

Leonard Snart: I had fun last night and also go to Rogue's Bar when ever you want Asena.

I quickly messaged Barry saying someone took me to a hotel for the night and that I'm fine. However, I was debated if I should text Snart or not. So I left him on read, I walked out of the room and straight into the elevator. Before I clicked the button so I could hit the lobby floor I saw something. Was this a small diamond? I looked at it real carefully, it looked like a diamond but I don't know if it's real. After I clicked the button to the lobby and waiting awhile I finally left the hotel. I left for Star Labs while I turned my music on the first song was Harley Fucking Quinn. After a long wake I finally made it to Star Labs. "Hey guys am back." I said, as they turned around. "Oh hey Y/N what happened to you last night?" Caitlin asked worriedly. "Oh I got really drunk last night and someone took me to a hotel last night." I said to help relax everyone. Before I could even sit down Cisco was already needing my help with something scientific I'm guessing. "Yes, Cisco whatcha need?" "Y/N!! Which is better Star Wars or Star Track? Barry is saying that Star Track is better then Star Wars when it's not as good." Cisco screams needing my answer. "Well personally I like Star Wars better so yeah Star Wars." I say to Cisco and Barry. "Thank you!" Cisco said as he high fives me. "Hey, guys look at this it's Captain Cold." Caitlin says looking at the computer and showing us on the big screen. As I looked at the screen Barry says "I got him." As he speeded of with his suit. Wait that's.. that's the man I woke up next to this morning. T-that's Leonard Snart! I had sex with a fucking criminal! I kept watching the screen as I see Barry fighting Cold and as quickly as Barry got there he came right back. "Sorry guys now where were we." Barry says casually. I tried to stop thinking about Snart but I couldn't it was like something wouldn't let me. After three hours working in Star Labs I get a phone call. "Who is it Y/N?" Barry asked curiously. "Hold on let me look..." I said as I pulled my phone out to see that Snart was calling me. "So who is it?" Caitlin asked. "Guys... It's just my sister that's all." I lied.