Chapter 7: "Who are you?"

It's been three days since I've seen Snart. Ever since then I've been having dreams of people.. people I don't even know. Some man that feels familiar to me named Leo. There was the twins named Eliza and Harley they were one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. These three people seemed the most familiar I just can't tell why. However, ever night dream more about them I start to feel myself loving with them. The twins called me mom in these dreams. Maybe that's why I love those girls because I'm like a mother to them. Now Leo... why do I feel like I know him, love him... and yet he makes me think of Snart.. but why? Then there was one person out of the dream that for some reason brought fear in my eyes. This man.. his name was Dagen Arkyn, I don't know why I was scared. I was sitting on the couch in the living room of where Barry lives. Luckily I have the place all to myself and what I mean by that is. Barry's been staying with Joe lately and Barry said I can stay at his place until I leave. Most of the day I kept myself busy by researching Leonard Snart. I learned that as a kid Snart and his little sister Lisa was abused for years. He's a good at calculating the time during his robberies. Some people say that they've seen Snart and the flash work together once or twice. I bet Barry hated working with him. Other people saw that Snart can most of the time escape when he's about to get caught. However, police have said that he's good at breaking out of prison. So apparently Snart is quite intelligent, patient, and has a charm on him. "Well you don't say computer." I say to my computer after I read that he has some charm on him. I wonder why he's family is criminals and never tried to make any good in his life.

PING!

I heard the noise from my computer as I saw the notification from the right corner of the screen. "A message? I wonder from who?" I asked myself as if I had a answer. I clicked on the message and from the looks of it I feel like it's from Snart. I swear his getting annoying. "Meet me at the beach tonight at 7:35pm." I looked at the message for a minute and I bet it's Snart.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Time skip~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well I'm here five minutes early then when I'm supposed to be here. I just stared at the waves as I waited for Snart to show up. "Ahh.. I see you actually showed up." Said a rough voice behind me. "Oh stop! I told you she would come." I heard another voice say. When I turned around I saw not Leonard Snart.. however, I saw Lisa Snart and the guy that was sitting with Snart at the bar when I was drunk. "Who are you? Why are you here?" I said taking a couple steps back. Lisa smiled and introduced themselves. Apparently this big guy here is Mick Rory. "Sorry if we gave you a little fright dear. But we came here because we're trying to get you to remember who you really are.. Asena." Said Lisa as she smirked. Just like Snart, what do they mean by 'Who you really are'? "Look no matter what you say to me I'm engaged already so just let him know he came to late." I said as I started to walk away. "Can I hit her yet?" I heard Mick say to Lisa. But before I could run I was hit in the back of the head.