Chapter 8: "I'm back sweetheart"

I smelled something burning, not just anything... It was buildings and trees. The world was burning around me I feel like everyone I loved was dead. Burning in the inferno flames. Then I see Leo.. he's holding my hands. Men and their dogs where surrounding us.. like they where gonna kill us. "King Leo and Queen Asena! This is what happens when you poison my daughter before the marriage of your son and my daughter." Said Asher. Before I could do anything, Leo pulled me into a tight hug, kissed my head as the world burned around us. "I promise Asena I'll find you.... See you in the next life, my love." Leo says, and as he kissed me I could feel my bleed spill to the cold ground as I feel my life slip away.

GASP!

I woke up in a dark room not knowing where exactly I am. I tried to get up but my wrist and ankles where chained to something. Damn maybe I can pick the lock. I concentrated on turning just one of my fingers into my wolf claws. Luckily my father taught me how to pick locks at a young age. It only took me five minutes to get the lock off. I walked around the room quietly as I tried to find some place that I could escape. After awhile of trying to find a way out I heard a door unlock. "Well, well, well.. look who's up." Said a soft, flirtatious voice, as the lights came on. I looked to see that it was Lisa and right behind her was Mick. "I see someone is trying to escape. Not gonna happen girly." Said Mick with a chuckle at the end. "Why am I here?!" I said loudly, as I looked back and forth between the two. "Oh dear, we brought you here for one reason. Two people want to see you." Said Lisa, as she stepped to the side of the door. "Hello my dear wolf." Said a familiar voice, as a women came out of the shadows. I just stood there in shock to see Lyra Scarlet, one of the women that is close to me at Silas. "Seems like the second person to see you is already here Y/N." Said Lyra as she gave me a soft smile. I turn around to see... "Snart!" I said with shock. "I'm back sweetheart." Snart said with a smirk on his face. "H-how?!" I said, thinking that he wouldn't get out of prison yet. "Oh sweetheart, I said I would get out and luckily for me I had my partner and my lil sis to help with that." Snart said as he stepped closer to me. "Now heard you were getting married soon." Snart said, as his smirk disappeared and his eyes narrowed. This kinda creeped me out but I stood my ground like a true alpha. "Not 'were' I am getting married." I said with a seriousness tone in my voice. However, this seemed to make him angrier. He stepped closer to me trying to make me scared. But that doesn't work on me I've seen a lot of scary and dangerous things in my life time so far. I have never cowered before anyone and today will not be the day I start. "Not if you don't have the ring to get married with damn it." Said Snart with a threatening tone of voice. I stared into those ice cold eyes of his and smirked. "That's the thing you don't understand about me Snart I already know where it is," I stepped closer to him so our lips were inches away. I can tell in the look in his eyes that he looked at least a little surprised. He closed his eyes expecting a kiss from me. I slipped my hand into his coat pocket and grabbed my ring before he even noticed. I walked away to the door and everyone in the room was shocked. I smirked and turned around with a tremendous look in my eyes. "And for that I already won this little game Snart because I'm a bad bitch." I said, as I walked out of the bar.