"Y/n-ah" Taehyung said making me look at him. "Yes" I replied.

"Do you want to eat ice cream?" he asked pointing at something behind me.

"Why not" I said and looked behind me. "Okay wait here. I'll get us one." He said and walked past me but stopped. "Which flavor but" he asked me.

"Chocolate with crushed oreo" I answered.

"Okay I'll be back" he told me and ran to the ice cream truck near us.

After a few minutes, he came back with two cones of ice cream. I took mine while smiling and started licking it like a 5 year old kid. I thought about Taehyung's ice cream. Which flavor would it be? It looks something different.

I held Taehyung's hand licked his ice cream. It was strawberry with some choco chips in it. I licked the corner of my lips and looked up to see him looking at me shocked.

My eyes also widened after realizing what I did. I gulped down the ice cream.

"Well I-I just w-wanted to taste i-it. I wanted to know t-the flav-" I was cut off by him.

"Yah it's okay. Let me taste yours then" He said pouting.

My lil poor heart. I just hope it doesn't pop out. My chees went red as I quickly took a glance at him who was eating my ice cream in a cute manner.

We both went home after taking walk in the park. I opened the door and removed my shoes. I entered inside and went straight to the kitchen. I came back with two glasses of water. I saw Taehyung sitting on the couch.

I sat beside him and passed him a glass.

"Thanks" he mumbled before chucking down the water.

"It was quite fun with you alien" I said and patted his back.

I got up when he said, "Yeah it was fu- wait what? YAH! I'm not alien" he whined.

"Yes you are alien" I teased him as he got up. "Come here" he said and started running towards me.

I yelled and started running upstairs. He was quite fast you know. Of course he would be. I ran into my room. But I was so into running fast that I forgot to close the door so I turned around to lock the door but saw Taehyung enter in.

He couldn't stop his legs making him crash into me. He caught me by my waist. I couldn't take the weight which made us fall back on the bed. I clutched onto his shirt as he held me close.

I crashed on the bed and felt Taehyung's weight on me. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung inches away from my face. I stared at his eyes which were so beautiful and deep.

I couldn't take my eyes off it. But his eyes travelled down which were my lips. I saw him leaning forward towards me. My eyes were almost wide but I closed them. I waited for his lips to meet mine. I could feel him come closer.

His lips met mine as my heart went crazy. I felt like I was in heaven. His soft pink lips on mine felt so good. As if it was their place. As if they were meant to kiss me. I started kissing him back.

It was a passionate kiss shared between us. Our lips moving in sync. I placed my hand behind his neck pulling him towards me. His one hand went down towards my waist and other held my cheek. We were drowning into the kiss more and more until...

"Taehyung-ah! Y/n-ah! Open the door!" We heard a woman yell.

We both pulled away with shock written over our face.

"MOM?!" We both said together.

We were enjoying the so much but mom ruined our moment. We could've felt some sparks in between. Taehyung got up and helped me too. What a gentleman he is... We both went down and opened the door to see Mom, dad and Jungkook.

"Mom dad... come in" I said nervously.

I moved away from the door, letting them in. I closed the door and looked at Taehyung who was standing beside me. He had the same expression as me. Maybe... Just maybe, he could also be thinking that they ruined our moment?

We both followed inside. I went to the kitchen to get some juice or anything. Taehyung went and sat beside Jungkook. I came back and placed the tray on the table and saw beside Taehyung. Our bodies touching each other which was making me flutter for no reason.

"Uh what brings you three here?" Taehyung asked them politely.

"Well your dad and I have something to tell you both" Dad said as I looked at Taehyung confused.

"What is it Mom?" I spoke up.

"We both bought you two tickets for your... Honeymoon!!" Mom and dad said together.

"HONEYMOON?!" Taehyung and I yelled in unison.