We play a bit of water polo, Jin and Namjoon on one team and Hoseok and I on the other. We ended up having to stop since Namjoon's destructive hands strike again as he pops the ball.

We look at Namjoon in shock as Jin looks like he's ashamed to call this man his boyfriend. We end up playing tag in the water until it started getting dark. We dry off, deciding to go shower in our rooms before heading for dinner.

I grab a towel, ruffling it in my hair to dry it before wrapping it around my neck and walking through the halls and towards the room.

As I enter the room, the sound of music muffled by doors were the first thing I hear as I open the door. I smile, realizing that Jungkook must've come back. I rushed towards the bedroom, holding the handle and opening the door with a huge smile on my face.

My smile slowly drops as I take in the scene in front of me.

Jungkook was sitting up on the bed, naked, along with the blonde boy I saw him fuck before, who was also naked.

Jungkook turns to look at me, and his eyes widen as he looks at me, though the scene in front of me started to blur as the tears welled in my eyes.

"S-Sorry to interrupt" I choke out, my voice barely above a whisper as I hold in my sobs. I couldn't let him see me cry. I slam the door shut, running out of the room as fast as I can.

I run through the halls, not really knowing where I'm going, but just wanting to get away from Jungkook and the blonde.

A familiar door starts coming into view, as I run into it and slam the door shut behind me, panting to catch my breath through the sobs that threaten to spill out.

I walk into the room and sit on the bed I slept in when I first arrived in the castle, sighing. I cover my eyes with my hands, the image of Jungkook sitting on the bed with the blonde still vivid in my head. It was obvious what they were doing. I thought he liked me back.

I hop into the shower, finally letting the tears flow. I cried and cried until my eyes were puffy, my skin wrinkled due to being in the shower for too long. I turn the shower off, grabbing the towel I used from the pool to dry myself since there was nothing else I could use.

I sigh, realizing I didn't have any clothes to wear. I wrap the towel around my waist and hang my swim suit up to dry and wear again later.

I collapse onto the bed, closing my eyes, feeling tired after letting out all my tears. I turn onto my side and looking at the empty space beside me.

I snicker, "So much for not waking up to an empty bed" I mumble, closing my eyes.

I look around, sighing in content. It's been a while since I've been here...

"Tae?"

I turn around and see J standing there.

"J..." I mutter, running to him and pulling him into a hug as my tears began to fall again. Apparently I still had tears to spare in my dream.

"It's good to see you, but are you okay?" he asks, cupping my face and wiping the tears from my eyes. Even though his face is blurry, I can tell his face showed one of concern. He runs a hand through my hair.

"Jungkook..." I say.

"Yeah?" J responds.

J clears his throat, "What about him?" he clarifies, his hand continuing to play with my hair.

"He..." I sigh, trying to calm myself down.

J continues to run his hands through my hair, "It's okay, take your time"