"Sorry, but Yoongi surprised me last week with this trip for my birthday. I guess the excitement over took me and I forgot to tell you guys about it. He wanted to bring me somewhere before I leave for... yeah. The trip's only for 3 nights and 4 days so we'll be back the night before I leave" Jimin says, and we all smile at how excited he sounds about the trip.

"Well, as long as you're happy with it" I say, smiling fondly as Jimin nods with a huge smile on his face.

"You guys should go get ready then. We'll meet you guys out front to say bye" Hoseok says and Yoongi nods, grabbing Jimin's hand as they head towards their room. The rest of us chat while we eat, and I try to put on my best front as to not worry the hyungs any more.

Once we finish, we head towards the front door where Yoongi and Jimin stood as they waited for the helpers to finish loading their luggages.

"Have fun you two" Hoseok says, hugging the two of them.

Jimin comes to hug me, "I know something happened between you and Jungkook. He may be an ass but he's a real sweetheart when it comes to you. Try to make up with him as soon as possible, okay?" Jimin whispers in my ear, pulling away with a smile. I nod, as he goes to hug Jin and Namjoon. They get in the car, Jungkook no where in sight.

Jin sighs, "Where is that rascal? Not even seeing his best friend and brother off"

Jimin giggles, "It's fine, hyung. Yoongi told him a few days ago so he came to see us and wished us a safe trip last night" Jimin informs, and Jin nods.

"Fine, but when I see him I'll make sure to give him an earful" Jin says, Jimin shaking his head with a small smile as he knows there's no arguing with Jin.

"See you guys in a few days" Yoongi says, as he waves. He gestures to the driver that they're ready to leave, and the car's engine roars to life.

We stand back, Yoongi and Jimin waving to us some more before the windows roll up and they drive away.

"So what are we going to do?" Jin asks, and we all shrug.

"You guys want to hang out by the pool?" Hoseok offers, causing Jin and I to nod excitedly.

Namjoon chuckles, "The pool it is, then"

We go to our rooms to change, as I secretly hoped that Jungkook would be in the room waiting for me. I slowly push down the handle of the door to the room, peeping my head in slowly.

He wasn't.

I sigh as I open the door widely and go to the closet to change. I grab my yellow swim trunks along with a light blue T-shirt with a royal blue and pastel pink sleeve, along with a pastel yellow pocket on the chest area.

I change into my swim clothes, exiting the room to meet up with the hyungs. Hoseok was already there when I arrived, his eyes closed and a look of serenity on his face as he floats around the pool. I place my towel down on a beach chair, a mischievous smirk on my face. 

I quietly tip-toe over to the edge of the pool, canon balling into the pool right beside Hoseok. The water splashes onto him, causing his eyes to pop open as he yells at the sudden aquatic attack. He stands up, since our feet can touch the pool floor, and faces me with a faux angry look.

He wipes the water from his face and glares at me while I just smile. "I'm so getting you back for that" Hoseok says, causing me to squeal as he tickles me.

I sink into the water and Hoseok stops tickling me. I stay in the water for a bit, enjoying its tranquility before rising back up.

I giggle as Hoseok rolls his eyes, a smile playing on his lips. We swim around for a bit before Namjoon and Jin join us, jumping in.