CHERNOBOG: PROLOGUE​

Start from the beginning

While Amiya still glad about Doctor is awake, Doctor's breath becomes steadier and calmer. His view is at the ceiling. So he tried to sit back up.

"Ah, careful! You mustn't do that--"

"ARGH...! AAAHH...!"

The pain instantly zaps right through his stomach, as he sits still for a few seconds then he starts to check surroundings.

His eyes check around a collapsed building, it looks like this building was almost destroyed by something. And finally, his gaze stops at Amiya and asked her an unexpected question.

"Doctor?"

"Who...are you...?

"Eh?"

That question made Amiya froze for a moment before responding to him.

"It's me, Amiya, we've come to rescue you."

"Thanks for saving me, but that doesn't ring me any bells. I even don't know who am I..."

As the Doctor finished, Amiya steps back a few steps. Even she can't believe this, amnesia.

"Haa....I...see...You are a member of Rhodes Island, just like us. As well as my partner...Dr.Marverick."

"Maverick..." The Doctor muttered his name.

"Yes, that is your name, you are the most important person to me. Doctor, you really don't remember?"

Maverick looked down at the ground as he tried to recall the past. But no matter how many times he tried to think about Amiya told him. He can't remember at all.

"I--I'm sorry. I can't remember...." Maverick clutches his head, so Amiya approaches him and hold his hand gently.

"....So you don't remember me at all...Even that's the case... I won't give up. We've already sacrificed so much, just to find you..."

"However, you'll always be the most important person to me, Doctor. No matter what happens, this will never change. So that's why, please....just give me a little more time."

Maverick take a look at the bunny girl's eyes, he can see that inside her eyes are filled with sincere and determination. Maybe...is she really...

"So does Doctor really have amnesia?"

Medic who watched these two people the whole time start to ask. Amiya let go of Maverick's hand and answer Medic.

"I'm sure everything will be fine if we give Doctor some space."

"Uh...anyway, what is this place?" Maverick asks.

"Don't worry, Doctor. This place is safe for now--"

*BOOM*

An explosion came in before Amiya could finish speaking.

"What's happening!?" Alerted Amiya.

"Not anymore huh...?"

Muttered Maverick as he sees a man with heavily-armed ran in with a hurry.

"Amiya, we've got a problem! Someone broke into the facility!"

And someone else than Amiya and the others really came in. A group of men around 5-6 people dressed in the same way. White cloak and a black mask, holding swords and axes.

"The way they dressed...they don't look like Ursus soldiers!"

They quickly charge and attack the man with a sword without saying anything. The armed man blocked with his sword.