Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P2

It was a long haul flight despite being in the same Asia continent, still it sucked out their energy. As soon as they arrived in Morocco, they went straight to hotel to check-in and not to forget to settle their unfinished business in the plane.

Only God knows how hard it was to hold back the feeling, though they ended up napping for few hours just to ease the tense. It was late evening when their plane touched down. So their plan would eventually start the next day.

They spent their day in the room catching up some sleep and pretty much something more important that just a sleep. It was honeymoon after all.

The next day, Jimin and Yeoul woke pretty late than they scheduled since they really pulled an all nighter yesterday. The sun had set and the light beamed through the window woken Jimin up from his deep sleep.

Squinting his eyes together, he blinked few times before searching for the button near his bed to shut the curtain close. He yawned a little as his eyes moved to Yeoul figure in her arms,the corner of his lips twitch into a soft smile.

Yeoul was still fast asleep accompanied by her steady breathing, not to mention she was painfully beautiful. Looking so effortlessly stunning even in her sleep. Jimin wrapped his arm around her small body, gluing their body close.

He just couldn't get enough of her. Cuddling with her had always been the best thing to do every morning. He wanted to pause the time so it would last longer.

Yeoul shifted closer, burying her face in his neck "What time.." she mumbled.

"Hmm...Time to get drown in my warm embrace" he joked but only to received a light nibble on his skin.

"Im serious mister husband"

Jimin chortled "It is past 12 but it is alright, rest all you want. We can have a walk a little later. Besides, I prefer honeymoon activity in bed"

"wow you are so damn honest over everything. Sadly, I didn't come to Morocco just to create offspring with you" Yeoul was fully awake now, her eyes opened penetrating the deepest core of his heart.

Park Jimin is electrified by love, again.

"Hey to create offspring is one of the goals. Nothing wrong with that, Na Yeoul shut your eyes for one more hour. I will wake you up later okay?" he stroked her cheeks lovingly.

To be frank, after what Jimin pulled yesterday Yeoul deserved an extra sleep if she did not want to walk around Morocco like a friggin zombie. She nodded while stretching a little in his embrace, "Wake me up aite?" she muttered groggily.

"I will.. just sleep" Jimin soothed her hair and beamed when she felt her relax in his arms.

It was a good way to start their day, indeed.

---------------------

The lovebird went out around 4 in the afternoon as soon as their brunch on bed, which specially prepared by Jimin. To make it sounded so cringe worthy, Jimin actually flaunt about it whole freaking day as if that was the only romantic things that he ever did to Yeoul.

There were plenty but out of every romantic plans he ever made, he said breakfast in bed was one of the best thing that he ever done. First, he was the one who cooked the food. Second, it was something that he always wanted to do for Yeoul but due to his busy schedule he always left so early in the morning.

Another goals unlocked.

Jimin's wish list could be pretty innocent sometimes in comparison to his playful nature. So it was not a big surprise at all.

They strolled along the street enjoying the view and uniqueness of the place as it was so different from Korea. It felt good to see something new and to meet new people at least. They found a good restaurant and had ridiculously good local food with an addition of cocktails. That's a must thing to have for honeymooners like them.

Delicious food and cocktails, what a combination.

They took a private charter to Chefchaouen or known as blue city, one of Morocco tourist hotspot. Walking hand in hand, the place continued to amaze them from the natural wonders that they offered as well as stunning architectural building around the city. Every corner of the city never ceased to amaze them.

After spending for good few hours outside, they decided to head back to their hotel since they had another plan tomorrow morning to Sahara Desert. Out of all the itinerary being planning out to them, a visit to Sahara Desert lit up their expectations.

Bumpy camel ride which according to Jimin could be romantic.

Approaching the exquisite building before them, Yeoul's eyes caught a familiar figure at the lobby. She thought she was daydreaming but it turned out..it was really him.

Jeon Jungkook.

And, not just Jeon Jungkook. Stood beside him grinning ear to ear was Jung Hoseok.

Oh shoot, what were they up too? As Yeoul was about to warn Jimin about their sudden appearance in Morocco, she saw the small figure that she missed dearly Park Minyeol.

"OH MY GOD" she gasped in disbelief.