Chapter 12: Past IV

Closing her eyes tight, the cool gust of wind hitting her skin was refreshing 'I must tell him. Don't be scared Na Yeoul' she dug her heels into the ground giving pressure to sway the swing higher and faster

She was recharging and more like gathering her courage to start the conversation.

"Yeoul-ah..I have something to tell you" Jimin broke the silence. He couldn't wait to tell her about his upcoming debut, since Yeoul was one of the important people in his life, it got him even excited to announce it to the world.

"What is it Jims?" Yeoul stopped the swing from moving and tilted her head at his direction. That silly smile never left his face so she assumed it would be something big, her stomach churned in fear. It was crazy to overreact when it was actually Jimin who should feel this way.

"So...Today our agency has finalized the official members for their upcoming boy group. And it turned out I was chosen to be one of them" he rubbed his back neck sheepishly. To be honest, Jimin had a mix feeling about this since he overheard the staff questioning his ability to debut in a boy group months ago, it really turned him off.

He's the one who worked hard all day, did other people's work sometimes, to get a measly increment. Jimin's no pushover.

And again like he had a choice. Unlike other members in the group they were offered by other big companies yet they chose to debut under BigHit Entertainment.

What was on their mind seriously? Jimin would kill to be in their place. Lucky bastards.

Being in his position, BigHit was the only chance he had now so he agreed to debut. Other than that, among the boys he was the weakest one. Yeoul could tell it was not easy for Jimin's part, she grew worried and spread her arm to her side.

Jimin happily interlaced their fingers together "You are going to debut, but what is with that face Jimin?" as usual Yeoul could read him like an open book. More reason to love Na Yeoul.

"I was the last one to join the group and I feel like some pushover..some more what do they see in me? I am not good looking and I suck in singing. My only forte is dance" he spurted his worries at once. It had been kept inside for so long, since he couldn't find a perfect time or person to talk about this.

Yeoul gave his hand a light squish "What matters now you are going to debut and it is not easy to be you. You work hard for this and of course you deserve this. Park Jimin don't look down on yourself, you are handsome in your own way. That charm of yours if someone can explain it and that someone would be me" her soft smile lights up the universe.

Jimin was about to reply but to his surprise Yeoul was fast enough to cut his word "I am not done..." she arose from her seat to kneel before him with her signature smile, "The person who fail to see what I see in you are at loss. Don't fear failure. Sometimes what you are most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free" her gaze was rather intense almost crushing his sanity.

How could this girl is extremely good with words? Everything that she said was so on point.

He leaned forward giving Yeoul no time to digest as he trapped her with another breathtaking kiss leaving the girl breathless. Yeoul smiled inwardly returning the kisses, one of her hands encircled Jimin neck pulling him closer and their lips moved in sync. Just like that they were drown in their own world, a world that they created solely with love.

Mumbling between kisses "Thank you love.." he had pulled Yeoul on his lap enjoying their close proximity.

"You should be thanking yourself for not missing this golden opportunity" rubbing their nose together, she cracked a soft chuckle.