C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R

"Namjoon what the hell!? I leave you alone with my sister for one min-" Namjoon cuts Yoongi off, "No, no, this isn't what it looks like, she's drunk."

"You got my sister drunk!"

"N-no she came like this."

"Why'd you let her go get drunk?!"

You tipsily get up off of Namjoon and walk over to Yoongi, "Oh your cute~" You slur.

Yoongi sighs, "I don't like girls, and your my sister."

You giggle, "So~ I mean isn't Namjoon my brother, we do IT all the time."

Namjoon gets red as he looks down even though he can feel Yoongi's piercing eyes on his soul.

Yoongi scrunches his nose, "Namjoon, is this true?"

"Well uhm. . ."

"You know what I'll deal with you later, let's just focus on drunk Y/n."

Of course Namjoons frustrated. He felt like you were teasing him. The way you got on top of him. He wanted that again. Yes he wanted you when you were sober but would you have acted that way, when you are? Probably not, deep down he wished Yoongi didn't walk in.

Namjoon comes up to you and tries to bring you to your bed. You giggle as you squish his cheeks.

They finally get you to lay down in your bed. You whine, "I want to party!"

Namjoon sighs, "Y/n just go to bed, it's better for you."

You sit up and point at Namjoon, "I want to have sex with you~Right now!" Namjoon nervously laughs as he watches Yoongi stare at him scarily.

You get very tired all of a sudden and lay back down falling asleep almost instantly.

Namjoon and Yoongi leave the room. Yoongi sighs, "So when we're you planning to tell me about your guys relationship?"

Namjoon pokes the side of his cheek with his tongue not knowing what to say. Yoongi smiles, "I love that you guys like each other."

Namjoon softly smiles, "Really?"

"Yeah, maybe we can find a way to not get our horrible parents to marry, I love you guys being together."

"Wait, can't you just blackmail them?"

"I can try and see what I can do of course, but I don't want anyone to try and pull Y/n and you apart, just try not to get her pregnant."

Namjoon nods and for the rest of the night they talk.

~~~~~

You wake up to feel your head pounding. You check the time, it's about an hour before your alarm goes off for school. Your surprised you woke up this early, your head hurts a ton.

What happened last night? You can remember you getting drunk, but the rest is a blur. You stand up and leave your room. You see Namjoon and Yoongi on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey guys." You say directing there attention over to you. They both burst into laughter and your confused. It makes your head hurt even worse too.

"Shush guys, my head is pounding." You say as you rub your head.

Namjoon gets up and goes over to you handing you pills and water, "Classic hangover."

You take them and ask, "Why were you guys laughing, what happened?"

Yoongi gets up and comes over to you guys to join the conversation, "You happened, that's what."

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi mocks you, "Namjoon oh Namjoon I want to have sex with you~"

Your eyes widen, "Did I say that? I did not!"

"Did too."

"Yoongi, stop!"

"Although I'm very disappointed in you."

"Why?"

"Because you went out and got drunk irresponsibly, what if something happened?"

Namjoon chimes in, "Yeah, and who were those friends you were talking about?"

You hesitate to answer, you can't tell him it was Vernon. "Uh Jin-hee and Sana."

Namjoon nods, "That makes sense, they're bad influences you shouldn't hang out with them anymore."

You scoff, "You can't tell me what to do."

"Alright, fine just be smarter with your decisions next time."

"I can go out and enjoy myself, can't I?"

Yoongi intercepts, "Calm down Y/n, he's just saying you should be more responsible."

"Okay, your right, I'm gonna go take a shower."

You walk to your room and you grab the clothes you need to take a shower. Namjoon enters your room.

"Hey Y/n, I just wanted to say-" You cut him off after you walk up to him and kiss him. Something clicked in you after he was so protective. You knew you needed him, wanted him.

You both move over to the bed and you get on top of him.

He breaks the kiss and asks, "Are we doing this now?"

You nod, "Mhm."

~~~~~

You've finally graduated and it's time for you to start college tomorrow. Namjoon and you had been doing 'it' a lot more. If only there was a way to get rid of your mother and Namjoons fathers relationship.

You feel bad for wanting to split up your mother with someone but they're kind of both horrible people. Guess you'll have to see what waits for you in the future.