C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

You lay on your bed in your room and get a call from your mother causing an anxiety rush from you. You slowly move your hand to the phone and then stop, you don't answer it. You let it ring until it stops.

Yoongi gets a call as he scolds Namjoon. Yoongis secretly happy with the new found love you have for Namjoon but being an older brother it's his duty to scold Namjoon. He looks over his mom called him. Namjoons phone rings his dad is calling him.

They both answer their phones and the looks they gave each other really showed they both knew the same thing.

Yoongi runs to your room and opens the door. He grabs your arm and pulls you up and moves you with him. He pulls you outside of your room and Namjoon is there.

Yoongi puts his phone screen in front of your face, "What is this? Please explain."

You watch as Namjoon unbottens your blouse.

"Wait how did you-"

Yoongi cuts you off, "We have to go home." Yoongi pulls you with him even more, you stop causing him to question you.

"Why, I don't want to see her."

He sighs, "I'm sorry but mom saw the video and so did Namjoons dad so we have to go clear this up."

You pout, "Fine."

Yoongi and you walk to the door. Yoongi turns around looking at Namjoon.

Yoongi says, "Namjoon come on."

Namjoon starts walking over, "Oh sorry."

You all get into the car and Yoongi starts driving. You text Jungkook and Jisoo to see if I they got the video. They said no so hopefully Mina only sent it to her family members.

Yoongi eventually reaches the house you grew up in. A house you wanted to forget, the memories never fun ones. Unless Yoongi was there for you, but a lot of the time he was gone. You already miss Namjoons house you feel safe there.

You all enter the house. You stay behind Namjoon trying to stay hidden. You see your mother and new father sitting on the couch.

Your mother says, "Y/n, come sit by your daddy."

You pause and don't speak or move, she yells, "Now!"

You jump and tensely start to walk over to them. Your pulled away when Namjoon grabs your arm and stops you from going to them.

Namjoons dad scoffs, "Son you cant hog all the ladies to yourself."

Namjoon sighs, "We didn't come here so you could hit on your daughter."

Namjoon saying that sounded weird, it felt like he accepted that your 'siblings'.

His dad says, "Well son you've got some skills that video really shows your hipness."

Namjoon face palms, "No dad it was nothing, so we can clear this, I want you both to know it meant nothing so continue on with your lives bye."

Namjoon just said that it meant nothing . . . that hurts.

Namjoon starts to pull you to the door Yoongi following behind but then your mother stops you all.

She stands up and says, "Wait, I want to know that it meant nothing for sure."

You turned you could see the smug look on her face. She knew it hurt you when he said that so she was trying to hurt you even more.

Namjoon sighs, "Miss, pleas-"

Namjoons dad cuts him off, "That's your mother address her right!"

She says, "It meant nothing, right?"

Namjoon sighs then looks at you, he looks away and back at your mom, "Yes, mom it meant absolutely nothing can we go now?"

She scoffs, "Not good enough I don't believe you!"

Namjoon says short tempered like, "What do you want me to do?! Shout it on a rooftop?"

She laughs, "No just make sure Y/n knows that, she can be such a delusional girl sometimes."

Namjoons getting annoyed, he doesn't want to do anything that could potentially hurt you.

"Tell her it now!"

"No."

"Do it!"

Yoongi puts hit hand on Namjoons shoulder and says, "Just do it, we can leave faster."

Namjoon sighs and looks into your innocent eyes, "It meant nothing."

It hurt you but you knew he was faking it, but you can't help but wonder maybe it would be better that way.

You just continue to stare into his eyes. Namjoon asks, "Can we go now?"

"Very well, until next time kids."

You all exit the house and Yoongi drives you back home. Once your home you go to bed.

~~~~~

You wake up to Yoongi shaking you.

"Time for school."

You get ready and finally arrive to school and go to your first hour class with Namjoon.

Today you have to learn about sexual education in Namjoons class.

Everyone starts entering the classroom indicating class is going to start soon.

Eventually class does get started.

Namjoon begins to teach, "Today for this class hour we will learn sex Ed you need partners."

Vernon raises his hand, Namjoon calls on him.

"Mr.Kim can we chose partners."

Namjoon nods, "Go find your partners."

There's an odd amount of students in the class so he was expecting no one to be your partner since none of your friends are in this class. He was hoping he would be your partner.

Vernon comes up to you, "Y/n be my partner or you'd be rude." You don't want to be mean so you accept. He sits next to you.

The student left over was Mina so Namjoon had to be partners with her. It made you jealous but it made Namjoon mad to see you u with Vernon. He had heard all the rumors of what Vernon had done.

He tried to forget it and start the lesson.