C H A P T E R E I G H T

Y/n wakes up to feel weird liquid
on her face. She opens her eyes to
see Jungkook standing above her
with a half full cup of banana milk. "Sorry Y/n, I spilled some of
my banana milk on you." Y/n sighs, now she's sticky. "Why were you
even standing over me anyways."
"I came to wake you up Jin asked me to, dinners almost ready." "Well I don't think he asked for you to spill your milk on me." Y/n giggles, "I didn't mean to I tripped walking to you." "Its fine kookie, I just don't really wanna smell like bananas though." Jungkook smiles. "I would wanna smell like bananas." Y/n sighs, "Not the point Jungkook."

Y/n gets up and exits the room,
the banana milk is still in her hair and on her clothes. She enters the dining room to see Namjoon setting the table. He looks over at her and puts the plates down and runs up to her, "Y/n what happened." Y/n giggles. "Just Jungkook and his banana milk, can I take a shower?" Namjoon nods at Y/n, he pulls her with him to his bedroom. He hands her a towel and some of his clothes. "You can use the shower in my room the other bathrooms the other guys always barge into." Y/n nods, "Thank you." He leaves and Y/n goes into the bathroom. She showers and
puts on the oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants Namjoon gave her of his. She walks out of the bathroom and goes back to the dinning room, everyone's there eating food. Jin speaks, "Y/n come join us eat the amazing, yummy, fantastic, no one better than me, food I made." Y/n giggles."Okay."
She goes over and sits between her brother Yoongi and Hoseok. Jimin looks across the table at Yoongi and asks, "So I heard Y/n and you got a new step dad." Yoongi shoots Jimin an evil glare as Y/n looks down she didn't wanna think of her new dad again. She says, "May I be excused?" Yoongi sighs, and gives his sister a sincere look. "Of course." Jimin looks down he didn't know that question meant something.

Y/n walks outside on the porch of Namjoons house. She hears the door open behind her but doesnt turn around. She hears a familiar voice speak. "I know something happened with you and your new step father." She turns around to face Namjoon who was standing behind her.
"W-what do you mean?" Namjoon sighed, "I understand you don't want to talk about it but if you could try, maybe I can help." Y/n looks down, "The past is already been done, no way of fixing it now." Namjoon uses his pointer finger and thumb to lift Y/n's face back up, "Can you at least try?" She nods, and she pauses not sure how to start, how she can even say what happened. "Uh....all I can say is I don't wanna go back home..." He nods at Y/n, he feels bad for Y/n especially if she feels to bad to tell him. Namjoon did want Y/n to take her time to tell him but he was eager to know. "If you don't tell me now I'm taking you home." Tears started streaming down Y/n's cheeks, Namjoon felt awful. Y/n stuttered, "H-he tried to...to rape me..." Y/n fell to her knees, Namjoon got down on his knees and held Y/n in his arms, "Its okay I'm here now, I would never have sent you back there."

When Namjoon heard those words he was pissed. He also was sad thinking about how awful
Y/n must've felt. "You can stay at my house." She cries harder, "But I won't be able to stay at your house forever." He sighs, "Your right and I'm sorry, just call me if you ever have any problems, give me your phone." Y/n hands him her phone he puts in his number. He smiles at her, "All better?" Y/n lightly smiles at him, "Mhm." "Lets get back inside and go eat the food Jin made." Y/n nods and wipes off her tears.

Y/n and Namjoon get up and walk inside the house back to the dining room. Y/n takes her seat, Namjoon walks by her and whispers in Yoongi's ear she hears him, "Yoongi, Y/n and you will be staying at my house for the night." Yoongi nods and Namjoon walks back to his spot across the table. Y/n breaks the annoying sound of Jungkook slurping his noodles. "So what were you guys talking about?" Hoseok giggles and says, "We were talking about how it's weird that Yoongi can deal with Jin." Y/n giggles, "Yeah I don't understand that either." Jimin says, "But in all seriousness Yoongi how can you deal with Jin he's very narcissistic." Jin gives a scary glare. Taehyung says, "Shut up Jimin, Jins gonna be rude to you now." Jin speaks, "Be quiet coconut head Taehyung, and if you don't shut up Park Jimin my worldwide handsome ass will shove something so far up your a-" Namjoon interrupts, "Jin sometimes I wonder about you." Jin says, "Your about wonder in a minute once I'm done whooping you for interrupting me."

Yoongi looks at everyone and says, "The only reason I can deal with Jin is because he's not wrong he is pretty handsome, on every part of his body." Y/n giggles and Jungkook says, "I did not need to hear that." Hoseok says, "You'll understand when your older, Namjoonie?" "Yes?" "Can we have a sleepover at your house?" "No." "Please." "No." "Please." "No." "Please." "Fine!" Namjoon sighs. Y/n smiles and says, "Well then I guess its a slumber party!"