C H A P T E R T E N

Namjoon looks at you in shock, "Y-y/n?" His father chuckles, "I see you two already met, did you meet her the way I think you did?" "and what way do you think that is?" "Her mother says she's quite the hoe." You gasp, "Says you!"

Namjoon pauses for a second to think everything thoroughly. "Wait dad, so you were the one who..." "Who what son?" Namjoon opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

You mother walks up behind you and starts speaking which makes you jump. "Welcome, come into my home and meet my child." You stand there in their way still in shock. Your mother grabs your shoulders agressivley and moves you over, "Move out of their way!"

Your step dad enters looking at you up and down scaring you. You all walk to the living room. You keep your head down and don't look at Namjoon. Yoongi enters the room. Namjoon and Yoongi notice your step dad who is standing to uncomfortably close to you.

Namjoon grabs your wrist and pulls you closer to him and away from that guy. Your mother yells at you, "Y/n go stand by your father!" Your terrified of your mother so you start to walk by him but Namjoon holds onto your wrist tight not letting you move. Your mother gives you a evil stare. The one she gave you when you knew you weren't gonna get food the next day and all your gonna get is a beating. She screams, "Y/n!" Tears go down your face, "I-im sorry." Yoongi says, "Don't apologize
Y/n."

You look at Yoongi and take a closer look at all of his bruises some more recent than others. You realise what a fantastic older brother he is. He's always taken the beatings for you and tried as hard as he could to make sure you were okay.

Your mother goes off on Yoongi, "What did you say to me little brat?!" She puts her hand up to him. You try to go up to Yoongi but Namjoons still holding your wrist tight you can't move. She slaps Yoongi and more tears escape your eyes as you watch her beat him in front of your own eyes.

Namjoon pulls you in and holds you in a tight hug as you cry into his chest.

You stop hearing the yelling and beatings from your mother and move your head out and leave Namjoons embrace. You see Yoongi sitting up on the floor. You go down to his level, "Yoongi are you okay?" He slightly nods.

Your mother yells, "Get away from him Y/n!" Your mother is about to slap you, you brace yourself for the impact yet it doesn't happen. You look up to see Namjoon holding her hand back, "Don't ever touch her." "Why would you care for this piece of trash of a daughter."
"Because shes not a piece of trash like you." Namjoon lets go of his grip holding her back, she stands there.

Namjoon helps up Yoongi and you. "We are leaving." His dad says, "No don't take Y/n she seems like something fun to play with." "She's not a toy!" You've never seen Namjoon angry before. Not to sound strange or anything but you thought it was quite a turn on. He takes you outside to his car.

He drives Yoongi and you back to his house. Yoongi starts walking, and Namjoon goes to help him Yoongi snaps, "I don't need your help!" Namjoon just nods. Yoongi goes to a room. You walk into the kitchen with Namjoon.

Namjoon looks at you and says, "You know how much I hate watching other guys stare at you in school." Is Namjoon angry? "Now my own flesh and blood does too."

Namjoon walks closer to you, "I know that soon we will be step sister and step brother but..." he pauses then continues, "I want to be more than just that, or your teacher, or your friend..." You speak in a small voice, "And that would be?" He chuckles, "That's for another time."

You look down confused Namjoon says, "I won't let them hurt you anymore." "W-what about Yoongi." "Yoongi gets mad when people try to help him, He's the type who only like helping people." You nod, Namjoon does know your brother pretty well.

You look up into Namjoons eyes, then shyly look away. He uses his fingers and moves your face up again so you look at him. You both just stare into each others eyes for what felt like hours.

He starts tilting his head forward. You faces are barley inches apart. He places a soft kiss on your lips. You both get flustered and red. Even though you are a complete virgin to kissing, you kiss him back. His kiss gets more rougher and hungry. You pull away Namjoon apoligizes, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't o-" You cut him off and kiss him back.