Our Lil Bunny

Contains 18+ (mature) content!

Midoriya's POV

My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm a rabbit. Everyone thinks I'm a piece of shit though. They bully me a lot too. They call me a sadist for predators. That's not true. I just happen to have two of the strongest and scariest predator students after me, or wrapped around my fingers as you could call it. But it's not like I asked them to find me interesting or anything to begin with. They came after me.

It's not bad at all though. I've gotten bullied a lot less, a lot of students fear them, and then there are idiots who just don't care who they are. Sucks to get on their bad side that's for sure.

But I know their secret. They are actually two very sweet predators. Todoroki is a feline, he enjoys cuddling and cleaning me. He's really caring, his tongue also tickles when he licks me. Then there is Bakugo, he's a wolf. He looks extremely scary, but he's actually a big sweetheart and loves when I scratch behind his ears. They both love to play with my ears and tail, they know how flustered I get when they do. However they can be really scary and mean when they need to. Nevertheless, they are extremely protective of me.

Don't get me wrong, they don't hover over me at all. However, when they are not around, that's when I get bullied. No one is stupid enough to provoke them directly.

"Stupid rabbit." They laughed as they pushed me onto the floor.

"Leave me alone!" Tears collected in my eyes. I never stood up for myself, I wasn't strong enough to defend myself either. Most of the time you'd catch me crying if I was alone.

I faintly heard the sound of more footsteps coming down the hallway. Please just ignore this whoever you are.

"Haha he's actually trying to talk back to us, that's hilarious. Why don't you just run off and cry like you always do, you poor little rabbit. Go on, run back to Bakugo and Todoroki." They mocked. "I'm sure they'll enjoy a good meal out of you."

"Please leave me alone." I whispered, tears ran down my cheeks.

"Ugh, this is pathetic." They growled. "Why don't we-"

A familiar voice growled angrily. "Why don't we make a nice meal out of you instead? What do you think you're doing to our little bunny, rats?"

They turned. "Eep! It's Bakugo and Todoroki! Run!" They bolted down the hallway screaming that they were going to get eaten. One of them fell as they turned a corner and stumbled off. They aren't so brave now.

"Damn right, better fucking run away. Don't mess with our little bunny again." Kacchan snarled, his tail swayed irritability.

I looked up, it was Kacchan. Todoroki was right behind him. "Midoriya." He held his hand out and helped me off the floor. "Are you okay?" He wiped away my tears with his thumb.

I nodded. "Thank you guys."

"You need to learn to be a little more scary." Kacchan said into my ear.

My face reddened. I turned to face him. "How am I supposed to be scary?" I pout. "I'm just a rabbit."

Todoroki grabbed my shoulders lightly and pressed against my back with his body. "I think he's rather adorable, he doesn't need to be scary."

"At the very least, learn to hold your own ground." Kacchan told me aggressively as he inched closer.

They both towered over me. "Why don't we go back to our dorm room, Midoriya? No one will bother you there." Todoroki nibbled on my ear gently. I couldn't help but become flustered.