Changing Things Up

Contains 18+ (mature) content!

Midoriya's POV

"Midoriya." Todoroki said.

I looked up at him questionably as I munched on a carrot stick. "Yes?"

"Me and Bakugo were wondering if you would be interested in trying something new with us tonight. " He said.

"Yeah, it'll be real nice." Kacchan smirked. "Only if you want to of course. We know you prefer to submit to us~"

"Ahh I'll try my best. What are you asking of me exactly?" I ask nervously.

"Why don't we talk about this in the bedroom?" Todoroki got up and began to his room.

I was so confused. Kacchan pulled me along to the bed. I climbed onto the bed and sat down. Todoroki pushed me back into the pillows after he removed his shirt and pants. I blushed. "Y-yeah so about that favor?"

"We want you to be the dominant one tonight~" Kacchan said. "Kind of."

"W-what!?" I said nervously. "B-but I don't even know where to start..."

"We'll tell you now, but next time we'll let you have at it." Kacchan smirked. "You know enough don't you? After all the fun time we've given you."

"Y-yes!" I blushed hard.

Todoroki crawled on top of me. "Now, pull my boxers down." I hesitantly reached for his boxers and slid them down quickly, exposing himself.

Kacchan came up behind Todoroki and pushed two of his wet fingers into his entrance. Todoroki let out a soft moan and slammed his hands beside me. I flinched slightly.

Kacchan handed me a bottle of lube. "Rub that onto yourself~"

I removed my pants carefully, then slid my boxers down. I grabbed myself and rubbed the lube all over my member.

"I'm done, Kacchan." I huff as I continuously jerk myself off slowly, getting harder.

"Good~ I'm almost done stretching out Todoroki for you!" He grins as he adds another finger into Todoroki.

Todoroki's face was red as he leaned towards my face to kiss me. His tongue slipped into my mouth with ease. We broke away panting as he leaned up.

My eyes ran down his perfect body, looking at every detail, all the way to his throbbing member. He grabbed himself and moved up until he was right above my member. "Try to be gentle~" he teased, positioning my member at his entrance. He pushed himself all the way down onto me. I could feel his insides hugging my throbbing member. It felt so nice. "Y-you feel so good!" Todoroki moaned, covering his mouth. I grabbed his hips and began thrusting into him, just like he did to me once. "Ah~!"

"Yeah, now you're getting the hang of it." Kacchan said as he wrapped his arms around Todoroki. "Isn't he? I'm so jealous right now. I can hardly wait till it's my turn to get fucked by our lil bunny~"

My face burned. Todoroki's member twitched on top of my stomach. So hot... I reached for him and slowly began to rub his tip with my finger. "Hahhh...ngh~" Todoroki huffed in pleasure as he continued to grind on top of me. "I want... to move faster~" He whined.

I couldn't help but moan as well. I've never fucked anyone before, I've only been fucked myself. It feels so good, my member demanded more. "Todoroki~" I thrusted my hips upwards into him.

"You better enjoy this Todoroki~" Kacchan said before biting Todoroki's neck roughly. It looked painful but he only moaned louder in response. "I hope you fuck me just as good lil bunny~"