"Good job Dr. Bertinelli." Dr. Tancredi praised her pale colleague. "Thanks." She sounded almost out of breath making Sara chuckle. "I'll go get you some water and sign the rest of his papers. Can you finish his physical exam? I need weight and height, and just check these papers for any mistakes." Dean nodded swiftly as Sara walked out.

"Bertinelli? Like the–" Dean stopped him before he could finish his sentence, "Yes." It was a sore subject. She hadn't talked to her father for years. Not for a lack of him trying to contact her, but a lack of her picking up his calls.

"Alright, Scofield comma Michael, born October 8th 1975, married to Nina Volek, conjugal visits allowed, diabetes type one, is this correct?" Michael nodded and smiled charmingly. "Any allergies?" She asked tapping the pen against her lower lip as she waited for his answer. "None that I know of." Her pen scribbled over the paper quickly.

"–Alright, blue-eyes can you take off your shoes for me please, and then stand with your back to the measuring tape on the wall over there." Michael did as told standing patiently by the wall till Dean turned around from the file on the desk and walked over. He felt her breath softly fanning his neck as she stood on her tippy-toes ever so slightly leaning a hand on his shoulder for balance as she struggled to see the number.

"6'1." She mumbled under her breath taking a step back away from him as she wrote it down. "Alright, now strip down to just your sweat pants and then we'll weigh you."

Dean turned her back on him as she read over his file again while he took off his clothes. Half a minute went by before she turned back around and smiled at him kindly. "Great, now just step onto the weight." Michael did as told and watched her scribble down the numbers. He was surprised that she didn't ask about his tattoo.

"Alright I think we're done here, you can put back on your clothes. I'll be back in just a second with a guard who will follow you back to your cell." Michael thanked her and watched as she left him alone in the room.

Dean quickly popped her head into Sara's office and threw the file on her desk.
"There you go, one weighed and measured Michael Scofield. Enjoy." Dr. Tancredi chuckled as Dean quickly continued her journey down the hall.

"Bellick! Scofield is ready to be taken back to his cell. Will you please escort us?" Bellick smiled at the young woman. She was probably one of the only people in here who everyone liked. Guards and inmates alike.

"Sure thing Bertinelli." He said walking back with her to the room where she'd left Michael. "Mr. Scofield." She said opening the door. "Are you ready?" The smile he gave her made Bellick take a small step forward.

"I'll be walking back with you and explain a few things on the way. I also need to see your cellie before his conjugal visit this noon." Scofield nodded as Bellick put a pair of handcuffs on him and they all three began walking.

"Alright, since you're married, you're allowed conjugal visits. The reason it says that in your medical file is, that before and after a visit like that, you'll need to see your assigned doctor. In this case that's me." Dean explained taking a small break so he could ask questions. When he didn't say anything, she continued. "–Personally I enjoy giving out condoms and mints for the inmates. It never fails to make them uncomfortable and I believe that such cruel actions are necessary for my own amusement."

"You should be in here with us, you're practically an evil mastermind." Michael said sarcastically making Dean chuckle. "Ah, to be in here would mean to get caught." She said, a mischievous glint in her eyes making Michael ponder whether she'd actually done anything that could ever land her in a place like this. He didn't doubt she was intelligent enough to get away with it if she had, he could see it in her eyes and hear it in her silk smooth voice.