𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢

Thank you all for the support of this book and for 14k. It's probably getting annoying me thank all of you at the beginning of most of the chapters but I just appreciate everyone of you. I hope you enjoy this chapter x

------

"They say, 'If you love them let them go'
But I don't know, I don't know if I can"
-Lotta Love, Jack & Jack

"They say, 'If you love them let them go'But I don't know, I don't know if I can"-Lotta Love, Jack & Jack

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

I laid in my bed, engulfed in my white covers, binge watching American Horror Story. I didn't know what time it was, but I didn't care. I was alone with a massive tub of ice cream and Evan Peters on my tv screen. I was happy, for the first time in a couple of days. I had heard Kol's voice and that was all I needed. I'm wearing his shirt again after a while, it was just so comfortable. I missed him so much, he was after all the person I was destined to be with.

"Jeremy! Angelina!" I heard Elena shout from downstairs. I shot up from where I was laying in my bed and ran out of my room, forgetting to pause the show I was watching. As I saw Jeremy, I gave him a look to ask what was going on. He just shrugged at me. We quickly ran down the stairs, Jeremy in front of me. We saw Elena, talking to herself. We walked closer to her, slowly. Trying to figure out what was happening. She then turned around and picked up a knife and stabbed Jeremy in the side of his neck. "Jeremy!" I shouted causing Elena to realise what she had just done. "Oh, my god! Oh! Jer! Jer!" Elena shouted as our brother fell to the floor dead. "What the fuck Elena?" I asked her whilst shouting, she didn't acknowledge that I was there.

I looked done at the lifeless body of my brother, examining him. That's when I saw it. The ring. I let out a sigh of relief. I then saw something in the corner of my eye, blood on his shirt. "Elena, you are going to explain everything to me, but not until I get dressed because thanks to you there's blood on Kol's shirt." I said before turning away from my dead brother and my murderous sister.