𝔟𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰

Wow. Thank you all for 8k. I honestly love writing this fan fiction and I'm sorry I don't update a lot, I have a lot of other fanfics that I am passionate about so I'm working on them as well as this one. Any way I love you all so much x

------

"I just called to say
That I miss you, babe"
-Bend the rules, Niall Horan

"I just called to sayThat I miss you, babe"-Bend the rules, Niall Horan

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

Me and Elena where waiting for Matt at their old make out spot. I honestly had no idea why I was here, Elena just asked me to come with her so I did. "Kind of weird doing this in our old make-out spot." Matt said to Elena as he walked up to us. We turned to face him. "Thank you for doing this, and thank you, Angel, for being here." Elena said to both Matt and I. "No problem, but why am I here?" I asked her. "To make sure I don't lose control." Elena informed me on my role. I nodded my head at my task. "It's ok. I kind of owe you my life, remember?" Matt said to my twin sister. "Yeah, but I didn't make Stefan save your life so that I could turn you into a human blood bank." Elena said to Matt, obviously feeling guilty. "Elena, please just let me do this for you." Matt said whilst rolling up his shirt sleeve.

Elena lifted his wrist up to her mouth. Veins started to appear around her eyes as she bit his flesh. She started to drink Matt's blood. I never understood how people could do that. How they could cope with the guilt of drinking someone's blood. How that if they drank one drop to much that they could kill someone. I could never live my life like that. Elena suddenly pulled away from his wrist after a short amount of time. "Is that enough?" I asked her, genuinely concerned that she still couldn't control her bloodlust. Worried that if she hadn't had enough that she would grow ravenous and end up killing someone. "No." Elena said as she pulled out a tissue to wipe the blood off her lips. "But if I had any more, I'm afraid I wouldn't stop. Here." Elena added onto what she previously said. She then pulled out a plaster from her bag and placed it on where her teeth marks where on Matt's arm. "Thank you." Elena quietly whispered to Matt before the school bell rang.