𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡

Sorry for being late. I'm in year 11 so I've got Mocks and lots of revision. But thanks for 1K reads. I love you all so much x

------

"I tried to scream
But my head was underwater"
-everything I wanted, Billie Eilish

"I tried to screamBut my head was underwater"-everything I wanted, Billie Eilish

I walked towards my house, that I shared with my siblings. I felt as if I wasn't supposed to be here.

I opened the door to see a body on fire. I recognised the corpse. I walked closer to the lifeless body, to get a better look. I also felt drawn to the body. It was a weird feeling that I had only explained once before. I had only felt this drawn to Kol.

It couldn't be him. He was in Paris. I looked down at the dead person, to see the face that belonged to the original that I had fallen in love with. He was dead. "No!" I shouted.

------

I shot up from my bed. "Not again." I said. This nightmare had to mean something. I had to find out what.

"Angel!" Jeremy shouted as he stormed into my room. "Come quick. Elena she collapsed." Jeremy said as he ran back out of my room. I looked out of the window in my room hoping that it would be morning. Unfortunately, it was still night time. I got changed out of my pyjamas into actual clothes.

------
Angelina's Outfit

(Plus her necklace)------

(Plus her necklace)
------

Me and Jeremy then rushed Elena to the hospital to get her checked up on.

"She's going to be fine. She got a little banged up today, hit her head. But it was just a slight concussion. Nothing to worry about." Meredith explained. Meredith was a doctor that apparently knew everything about the supernatural world and she also dated Ric. "But she collapsed." I said to her, not believing what she was saying to me and Jeremy. "Yeah. There was blood." Jeremy added to my statement. "Honestly, Jeremy and Angelina, she's ok. She's just... She's been through a lot." Meredith explained to us. I still didn't believe her but I decided to let it go. "Is there anyone you want to call?" Meredith asked us.