𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔢

Wow, honestly I love you all so much for the support on this book. Thank you so much for 12k. It means so much to me because I honestly love this book so much and I love Kol Mikaelson so much. Anyway, thank you so much x

------

"I think I love you
I want to love you
Please let me love you"
-Common Sense, Joshua Bassett

"I think I love youI want to love youPlease let me love you"-Common Sense, Joshua Bassett

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

"Kol. Please answer my calls. I love you so much and I don't care about what will happen to me. All I care about is being with you. Please, just call me back." I cried into the phone, leaving my ex-boyfriend a voicemail. I hated that word, ex-boyfriend. When I thought of Kol, I thought of this gorgeous original vampire with brown eyes and brown hair and a thick British accent, I didn't think of him as an ex-boyfriend. He was my soulmate and I've lost him. I am gonna do anything to get him back. Including, blowing up his phone. I clicked onto his contact info one more time. I press the cold screen to my right ear, tapping on the back of my phone with my long black nails. Each tap in time with each ring coming from my phone. "I'm sorry but this person's voicemail box is full." The female voice of the automated message said. I chucked my phone to the side of the bed to where I sat, on the edge of my right side of my bed. I then collapsed backwards, so I was now laying down on my comfy bed as the tears started to fall harder. I glanced to the bed stand closest to me to see my rose gold diary, which laid next to a stack of empty bowls that used to have chocolate ice cream in.

I quickly shot up from my bed and walked over to where my diary laid. I hadn't used my diary for awhile. The last time I used it was the day before I left.

"Dear Diary,
I'm a fucking Angel. What the fuck? I have to leave. I don't want to but I need figure out my powers. So I guess this is goodbye for now. Thanks for always being here when I had no one to talk to.
Angelina"