𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔥

I honestly love guys so much. Thank you all for the support on this book and thank you all for 9k reads x

------

"Can't look away, can't look away
Beg you to stay, beg you to stay, yeah"
-Teeth, Five Seconds Of Summer

"Can't look away, can't look awayBeg you to stay, beg you to stay, yeah"-Teeth, Five Seconds Of Summer

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

I was laying on my bed trying to get in contact with Kol for the fifth time today, but each time my call was rejected and he wasn't replying to me text. Ever since I told him that he was going to die he had been distancing himself from me and I didn't like it. I miss having him to complain to and I miss the way he called me Darling. I miss everything about him. I love him so much and I don't want to lose him. "Angel come on we're leaving." Elena called up to my room. "Ok." I called back down to her as I jumped off of my bed and rushed out of my room. Me, Elena, Bonnie and Damon are going to Whitmore College. Bonnie is going to meet Professor Shane who took over her grams' lesson, Elena and Damon are going to help Elena with feeding and I'm going to keep an eye on Damon.

------

We pulled up in Damon's awful blue car. "Are you sure you're ok with this?" Elena asked Bonnie. "If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would but I can't, so better you learn this now than at freshman orientation." Bonnie informs Elena. "Well something tells me that college is either of our futures." I said to Bonnie talking on behalf of me and Elena. "Oh, stop with the pity party. If I can go to college, you can go to college." Damon said. I laughed at him thinking it was a joke but when he looked at me seriously I could tell it wasn't a joke. "Wait, that wasn't a joke?" I asked him in complete shock. "You? Went to college?" Bonnie questioned him. "Sure. Plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls." Damon said in response to Bonnie. I rolled my eyes at him. "You're disgusting." Bonnie said to him. "No, he's a dick." I corrected her. "Ouch, Jelly, words hurt." He said as he put a hand to his dead heart. "No one calls me Jelly but Raph." I said to him angrily. Me, Elena and Bonnie turned around and walked away from him.