Infirmary trip

Allen POV

I really need to calm down, I think this is what people call a panic attack. (Note:I've never had a panic attack or anything like that so I'm not sure if this is really what happens, but I'm gonna try my best to write it like someone freaking out.)

I'm in the corridor at school. The bell just rang so I know I'm late for my third period.

Link is standing behind me trying to get my attention. But I can barely hear him, it sounds like I'm underwater. Sounds are distorted... and I can barely breath....

The last thing I remember was link saying something then.... What then?

Link POV

When Kanda asked to speak to walker alone I was a little skeptical at first.

One, because my orders are to not let him out of my sight for more than 10 seconds. And two, because this kanda seems to be violent. If what I've experienced through walking with allens new friends.

But nevertheless I let them walk out into the hallway, I can see them through the window in the door so I'm not technically defying orders.

The bell rings signaling the end if the class. As the other students are exiting I gather allens things and walk out myself. Allen is still in the hallway with Kanda but... he seems on the brink of tears.

I walk up to them only for allen to run down the hallway, leaving Kanda and I at the door.

I take off after him and in no time I catch up. He is leaning against the wall, breathing heavily. I ask him if he is ok but get no response.

I go to grab his shoulder but I see him start to fall. I yell his name but he continues to faint. I check his eyes and his pulse.

His eyes are fine but his heart is beating like crazy. I drop his things and put him on my back, and I make my way to the infirmary.

Allen POV

I slowly open my eyes, only to be met by a blinding white light to which I close my eyes again.

I open them again this time with more caution. I open them to a white ceiling. I look to my left and see link looking at me with a concerned expression.

He checks my eyes once more. When he's done I try to rub them only to realize I cant move my arms. They are handcuffed to the bed.(not in a kinky way, you horny readers)

"What happened?" I ask link. My voice scratchy from misuse.

He hands me a glass of water, "You passed out in the hallway. Are you okay?"

"I think so, I didn't mean to freak out so bad. I was just talking to kanda about my past... Can I talk to Kanda about my past?" I ask link with uncertainty.

Link looked at me confused, "Its your past walker. You can tell whoever you want, but just know... if word gets out... we'll have to move again."

"But I don't understand..." I start, " why do we have to move if people know?" I don't understand why we have to move every time. I understand if someone gets killed but... if people just know?

I look at link for an answer, "Because Walker, if people see a police officer walking around with a serial killer, unhandcuffed and free, dont you think people are gonna think were wrong to do that? Do you really want us to have to arrest you because you couldn't keep your mouth shut?"

I look at link completely shocked, I've never thought about it before. He does keep everyone else safe, but he also keeps me safe too.

As I'm about to thank link, a knock interrupts me. "Come in"

The door opens and in walks kanda, lavi, and lenalee. Lavi basically jumps on me with teary eyes saying something about me being alive?

"Oi usagi, you'll kill him if you squeeze any tighter." There's no mistaking Kandas voice. Lenalee walks over and sweetly asks if I'm okay.

"I'm fine, I promise" link helps me up and we leave the infirmary. Lavi walks right beside me looking warily every now and then.

"Really im fine" I tell Lavi when he looks once again. "Are you sure your okay?" He asks me, concern lacing his voice.

"What makes you think im not?" I ask him, eyebrow raised in confusion.

"The fact you fainted. that and the fact your eyes look weird."

As soon as Lavi said it Link and I locked eyes he tackled me to the ground.

Lenalee, Lavi and Kanda were yelling at him. Link wasn't listening as he handcuffed me and pushed me toward the exit of the school. Fortunately for me, there were no other people in the corridor as I was taken to the police car Link had parked out front.

He locked me in and turned to get into the vehicle himself when the trio of friends came out the front doors.

"What the hell are you doing?!?!" Wow...Lenalee cussed?

"Im doing my job, if you want to know why you'll have to ask him yourselves." Link says as he gets into the car and drives off to the nearest police station.

Lenalee POV

After Lavi told Allen his eyes looked weird, Link started treating Allen like a wanted criminal.

We all start to yell at him, but Allen seems so...okay? He isn't fighting back or anything.

We stare in shock as link basically drags allen to the front entrance. We run after him and exit the building only to see link about to get in the car.

"What the hell are you doing?!?!" I yell as we run down the front steps.

"Im doing my job, if you want to know why you'll have to ask him yourselves." Is all link replies before driving away with Allen in tow.

"We have to figure out why Link just did that." Lavi says in a determined tone.

"I agree, they'll likely head to the police station." I say as we rin to the student parking lot and jump in kandas Chevy Silverado and speed off towards the police station.

Yo...I know im lazy af. But its all good. I've updated and I'm gonna try not to forget about this story. ~~VannaBrooke