Nosey rabbit

Allen POV

I wake up the next morning and start my regular morning routine.

I start with link checking my eyes, then I take a shower and brush my teeth.

After I'm dressed I head into the kitchen where link is waiting for me.

(If any of you are wondering why he didnt eat breakfast, is because 1. I dont usually eat breakfast so I didnt think it was necessary. And 2. I'm not gonna have Allen's huge appetite in this fic cuz that's a whole lot of filler that I dont feel like writing.)

We head out of the apartment and off to school we go.

~~~time skip~~~

As we arrive at the school link gives me another eye check and we head inside.

~~~time skip cuz who likes school anyway~~~

Its lunch time and as me and link take our trays to an unoccupied table lavi, lenalee, and kanda make there way over.

I sit quietly eating my lunch as lavi and lenalee start up a conversation,

"So Allen where are you from?" Asks lenalee in a sweet voice

"Let me guess, your from England right? Your accent sounds British." Lavi buts in.

"I was raised in Fordwich, England but I left after my first foster father died." I say with an innocent smile

"I'm sorry to have brought up bad memories Allen." Says lenalee, her voice dropping with pity.

"Its fine lenalee, I've come to terms with my past." I say, I glance over at lavi who seems deep in thought.

I'm guessing Kanda is Japanese based on his looks but I cant know for sure.

All I know is he is very handsome and ripped af.

I have abs myself but there not nearly as pronounced as far as I could see through his tight-ish shirt.

I realise that I'm staring and turn my attention back to lavi and lenalee, lenalee looking at lavi strangely as he is still deep in thought.

"Hey Lavi are you ok?" I say waving my hand in front of his face, he responds by blinking a few times and blushing from embarrassment.

Me and lenalee let out small giggles as we watch Lavi try to hide his blushing face.

Lavi POV

When allen told us about his foster father in England, I started to think back to an old police report I read about something in Fordwich.

I remember it was a small town but for the life of me I couldn't remember the article was about.

I spaced out, looking through the archives of my brain as I desperately tried to remember what it was about.

I remember it have something to do with an adopted child and a man dying but I just couldn't  remember.

I was snapped back to reality when i saw a hand being waved in my face.

I blush furiously as I realize how spaced out I actually was.

Allen and lenalee start to laugh as I desperately try to hide my face in my hands.

I look over at Allen's body guard guy and see him eyeing allen curiously.

"Hey allen, who is that?" I ask in a whispered tone,so that guy wouldn't hear. but somehow he still heard me and said, "That Information is classified." In a stearn voice.

I heard Allen sigh and watched as he gave link a knowing look.

Link said something that I didn't quite catch and Allen turned his attention back to us.

The bell rings and we all are dismissed to the rest of our classes.

~~~~time skip~~~~

Kanda POV

That Moyashi is really strange, I mean who walks around with a guy following him who looks and has the badges and weapons of an police officer?

"Che" I walk out the front gates only to see lavi and lenalee talking by the edge if the brick wall that surrounds the school.

"I wish I could remember what it was about" I hear Lavi say.

"I doubt it has anything to do with Allen" lenalee says with a bored tone.

"But nothing ever happens in such a small town, and this was a pretty big news story." Lavi looks as if he's got smoke coming from his ears.

"Tch, you should calm down before you blow a gasket baka usagi." I say finally coming around the corner.

Just as Lavi was about to respond, the Moyashi and the "classified" guy come out the gates.

What was his name? Lane... Lin... whatever I'll find out eventually.

Moyashi said his greetings and lenalee and usagi returned them.

"So Allen, can you walk with us today?" Lavi asked with hope in his green rabbit eyes.

Moyashi looked back at the guy hopefully, and two-spots just looked back at him.

Two-spots sighed and said "fine." The Moyashi lit up like a Christmas tree.

~~~time skip~~~

Allen POV

We walk along the sidewalk, having small conversations here and there.

I learned alot about Kanda, Lavi, and Lenalee.

Like, did you know Kanda owns, trains, and carries around A KATANA!!!

He said its name is Mugen, he talks about it like it's a living person.

I also found out we all live in the same apartment complex.

Kanda moved in to get away from his foster family, lavi lives with his grandpa, and lenalee lives with her sister-complex of a brother.

When they asked me about why I lived there and link told them it was "classified".

We all walked to our rooms after saying our goodbyes. Link held the door while I walked inside and put my things away.

As I lay down on my bed I start to wonder what Lavi could've been thinking about to have him space out like that.

Then it hit me.

I jumped up and ran into the living room where link was reading a book and said, "link, do you remember when Neah had killed mana in Fordwitch?"

He gave me a confused look and nodded.

"Wasnt it a really big news story?" I asked him desperately hoping for him to say no.

But as fate has it he nodded once again.

"What are you trying to say Walker?" Link asked me giving me a sceptical look.

I sighed, "remember when Lavi was spacing out at the lunch table after I had told him I was from Fordwitch."

.
.
.

It hit link like a brick and he dashed up from his seat, "we need to make sure he doesn't look further into you."

"Why do you care so much?" I ask him. Usually if I told him this, he would just tell me to start packing.

"Because these are the first real friends I've ever seen you have."

YO!! Iz me. Ik it's been heka long since ive updated but I'm gonna try to do better.
~VannaBrooke