settling in

Allen's POV

When me and link got back to the apartment we were renting, we walked inside to find that it look pretty much the same as all the other apartments we've been to over the years.

We walked inside and went to our seprate rooms to unpack.

I looked around the room, it wasnt too small but it wasnt as big as some of the other rooms I've been in.

I walked over and sat on my bed, unpacking the many boxes of items that I've collected from my past homes , experiences, ect.

I go to grab a box from the car and as I bring it inside I walk past a mirror. (See pic at beginning)

As I walk past the mirror I see something behind me, I whipped my head around but no one is there.

I turn back to the mirror and there is something staring right back at me.

I let out a startled yelp and  fall letting the box fall to the floor as well (good thing it was just clothes)

Link bursts into the room to se me trembling while looking at my reflection.

"Walker,are you alright?" Link asked in a worried tone.

I never let my eyes leave the mirror, "D-dont you s-see it" I say my voice trembling.

"See what?" Link states as he walks over and helps me up.

"Th-the man i-in the m-mirror" I say as I point to it with a shakey finger.

"Walker...there's no one there." Link says with a worried tone

As he said those dreadful words I grabbed a fist full of hair and slide down the wall to my knees

"Of course there's no one there, why would there be someone there...." I mumble to myself as link sits next to me

"Are you feeling okay Walker?" Link asks me as he touches my forehead

"Yea, I'm fine. Just going a bit insane" I say as I can feel the creatures eyes on me.

Then, I heard a voice. A very familiar voice. A voice I dread

It was but a whisper but i know i heard it, "Ohhh Alllleeeennnn" it said in its sadistic voice

No doubt about it was the voice af a murderer, but not just any murderer.

Neah

I gripped my hair tighter that before and started mumbling incoherent things to myself.

Link called up my personal psychologist from England, she said she would catch a flight asap and try to make it here within a few days.

Link just sat there doing as protocol says and watching and waiting patiently to see if Neah comes out, and if so to restrain me until backup arrives.

But Neah never came. He just lingered, I could feel his presence. But he wasnt coming out, he was taunting me.

Wanting me to go insane

But I wouldn't give in.

I was actually looking forward to seeing Lenalee, Lavi, and Kanda tomorrow.

So I didnt give up.

Heyyyyy guys I know it's been a while, I'm lazy af but its finally here more than one chapter!!! Woohoo!!~VannaBrooke