Chapter 15 - Movie night

We got home and I was making the popcorn while Jaxson went to take a shower, I got change then sat on the couch with everything ready and in my PJ's. Jaxson walked out of my room and came downstairs to watch a movie because the TV was much bigger than mine. I turn the cold couch into a warm couch with blankets and pillows just in case I fall asleep. I looked around the house to see if my mom was here but then I saw a letter in her room that said ' Hello Addison I knew you would be the one to find this letter but I wanted to tell you that I went on a business trip with your dad to Utha and we will be back the day before your graduation have fun, there is a bunch of food in the kitchen because I went shopping before I left, the food will last you two weeks and that would be enough till we get back take care.' I smile.

" What movie do you want to watch," I ask him as soon as he sat down next to me

" Put any movie on"  Jaxson grab the popcorn and I continue looking through a lot of movies until I found Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

" Okay we are going to watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" I put the remote down and pulled the blanket over us.

I laid my head on Jaxson's shoulder and got comfortable, the movie was ending and I got up and pick up all the trash and throw it all away while Jaxson washes the dishes.

" Do you want to have a kid right after we are done with school?" Jaxson asks me with emotions in his eyes that I don't know how to describe it.

" Yes I do, I thought that having a kid right after high school ended would be fun" I look at Jaxson and I can tell this is going to be a serious conversation.

" Do you want to have a kid?" I ask Jaxson hoping that he would tell me what he thinks about this.

" I do want to have a kid but I am scared," Jaxson said being honest

" What are you scared of," I ask looking at him in the eyes

"I am scared of how it would affect our relationship," Jaxson said breaking eye contact

" Don't be we would always be together and solve every problem" I told him and went up to him and kissed him.

" Your right" Jaxson kissed me back and then pulled away I pulled him back into a kiss and it turns into a make-out session and I ended up being on the kitchen counter and we pulled away because we were both out of breath

" Want to give it a try" Jaxson smirks at me and I nodded feeling happy and many other emotions inside of me.

" Are you sure?" I asked him to make sure he was okay with it and not feeling pressure to do it cause of me. I would feel bad if I found out later that he never wanted to do this in the beginning. I hope he wont regret it cause it will hurt me a lot.

" Yes I am sure, "He said with a smile making me feel like he was sure. I took his hand and walked up to the stairs. Carson and Clare walked in

" Hello, Carson and Clare" Carson was Caring Clare because she was a little drunk but he was being a little protective.

" Hello where are mom and dad," Carson asked me

" She went on a business trip with dad she bought lost of found and they will come back in two weeks," I told Carson and he nodded.

" Where are you guys going" Carson ask

" We are going to create a little monster," Jaxson told Carson and Carson stop and stare at me.

" Are you sure you want to do this" Carson asks making sure both of us agree with what we are doing.

" Yes," Jaxson and I said at the same time and we laugh

" Just be quiet when you guys are doing it," Carson said and Jaxson and I smile and nodded. We ran into my ran and wasted no time. ( Not going into details with what they are doing) We stop after a while because we both got tired.

" I want to go to sleep," I told Jaxson and he hugged me and soon I fell asleep in his arms and smiled.

" Good night my Princessa, tomorrow you are going to be in pain because you never done this and you are not used to it" Jaxson kissed my head.