Chapter three - I had fun

********* Jaxson POV'********

Addison left the classroom and I turn to look at Carson talking to a girl, I walk up to him. 

"Can I take your sister out for lunch?" I don't know why but I wanted to be with her right now because she seems like she needs someone. 

"Why do you want to take her out for lunch" Carson got all protective over Addison and I laugh 

" Because she seems like she doesn't want to be here at school and since I don't eat lunch here I thought maybe she would want to get lunch with me but before I ask here I need to ask you cause it wouldn't be cool if I went and ask her before asking you," I told him and he looked at me then nodded. 

" Thanks, bro," I said and walked out of the classroom and went to her locker to see her walking with her friend Clare. Addison is a really pretty, I always found her pretty. I walked up to her and she bumps into me just like I did to her in the morning, I felt bad for yelling at her. I was mad because of my dad. 

"I am sorry Jaxson" I look at her and she seems upset

" I was looking for you, I need to talk to you right now" I grab her arm before she can say anything.

" I will see you at lunch" Addison yelled she had no idea that she wasn't having lunch with her friend.

" No, She will not" I yelled back because it was true.

"where are we going," she asks as we went outside.

" We are going to eat somewhere out of school" I open the door for her and she went inside without asking any questions.

I was thinking of taking her to her favorite place which is Subway.  I heard her phone buzzed and I wanted to know who it was.

"Who are you texting" I didn't want to look at her in case if she didn't want to respond I didn't want to bother her. I want her to feel comfortable. 

" My brother Carson, Why are you taking me to eat?" She looked at me and I glance to look at her.

"Because I saw that you weren't feeling good at school and I know it has something to do with that kid name Liam?  I ask Carson if I could take you somewhere to eat and he said yeah" I hope she doesn't think I am weird. We got to Subway and I got out of the car and ran to her side to open the door. I open her door and held my hand towards her. She looked shocked but took my hand. We walk to the door still holding hands and I open the door for her and me to go in. We got in line and this guy that works here took our orders. He was trying to flirt with Addison but she acts as if she didn't know. The guy kept trying and I could tell that Addison was about to yell at the kid so I decided to say something. 

" Can you stop flirting with my girlfriend, she is not interested in you if you haven't noticed." I was being dead serious with the guy, his smile fade and gave us our food and went to the back of the store. 

" Thank you boyfriend" Addison gave me a small smile.

" Your welcome babe" I smile at her and we both ended up laughing. 

We ate our lunch and laugh a lot, she almost choked her food which made me smile even more. We talked on the way to school and then went to our class. People were looking and I just glare at them and stop smiling because it is weird to smile in front of all these losers. Addison didn't care if people looked at her. She sat down and started reading a book while I set up a prank for the teacher. When I was done I went up to Addison.

" I hope you liked our date today Princessa," I tell her with a smile on my face

" It was a date?" Addison asks looking up from her book.

"yes it was, did you like it?" I ask her hoping she did like it.

" Yes I liked it," She said smiling at me.

The bell ring telling us that is time to go to class and I sat next to Addison and the teacher came in and sat on her chair. and the horn that I taped under her chair was loud and everyone started to laugh and pink paint fell on her head she opens a drawer and the feathers pop-out. 

"Who did this?" the now angry teacher yells at everyone. I raise my hand

" I did it" I smirk at her.

"Did anyone helped you" Wow that hurt she didn't trust that I could do it all on my own.

"No," I say still smirking.

" Detention Scott," The teacher tells me well more as she yelled at me. I start laughing. The bell will ring any minute now so I had to go.

" Addison will you go to the office," The teacher told Addison and she nodded.

Everyone left the classroom since the bell ringed.

I was in the detention room with the teacher and two other kids when Addison walked in and talked to the teacher and then started cleaning around the room. Soon the teacher left and it was me, two other guys and Addison.

" Hey, babe," One of the guys said to Addison she didn't seem to hear because she was listening to music. The guy got up and went up to her and she had nowhere to go she up press up the wall and the guy had his hands on both side of her.