Chapter Five - Tears

**** Addison POV'****

Once I walked out of the room I ran to the exit of school with tears coming out of my eyes, I don't know why tears were coming down. I grab my phone and called Clare wanting to talk to someone.

" Pick up Pick up Pick up," I say hoping that Clare would pick up the phone

"Hello" I heard Clare's voice 

" I need someone to talk to right now please come to my house" My voice started cracking up

" I am on my way," Clare said before hanging up.

I continue running to my house and went upstairs, took a black t-shirt and so black leggings. I got in the shower and tears still went down my cheeks I couldn't tell if it was the water or my tears. I got out of the shower and saw Clare waiting for me on my bed. She came up to me and hugged me and I hugged her back really tight. 

"What happens? Who made you cry?" Clare ask me and I knew she was worried.

" So remember how Jaxson dragged me out of school?" I ask Clare and she nodded

" Well he took me out to eat, on the way to Subway it was awarded and when we got there he was being a gentleman-" Clare cut me off

" He was being a what? Are you sure we are talking about the Jaxson" Clare was smiling at me 

" Yes we are talking about the Jaxson, now let me finish," I told her and she nodded her head telling me to continue.

" We had a fun time we laughed a lot and he smiled-" I smile just remembering him smiling, that smile made him ten times more attractive." -I thought he was having fun and then I saw him again in detention and he was talking about a party and how he was thinking of who he should smash, I don't know why but I felt stupid I thought there might have been a chance he liked me" I started crying and Clare hugged me.

" Don't cry, baby girl." Clare whipped all my tears away and I gave her a thank you before laying on my bed.

" What happened at lunch with Mr. Genltman tell me with more detail" Clare ask with a smirk on her face.

" He opened the door for me and I got in, Carson texted me on the way to Subway and Jaxson asked about it and I told him it was my brother, then we got there and he opened the car door and also the door to enter Subway and this guy took our order and the guy was trying to flirt with me and I wasn't in the mood and Jaxson said ' stop flirting with my girlfriend' and then the guy got quiet. It was funny and cute that he stood up for me" I started to smile and laugh at the same time. I look at Clare to see her with a big grin on her face.

" so he called you his girlfriend, he never had a girlfriend before it is mostly just a one night stand" She was grinding even more which made me laugh.

" He didn't ask me and plus we just started talking there is no way he is going to ask me, there are way prettier girls at school why would he ask me" I was questioning Clare I mean come on  I ain't even as pretty as the girls in others schools. I mean I have a die for body according to Clare, brown eyes and I am light skin. 

" Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you he told me that the lunch was a date, so he took me on a date is basically what he told me"

" No way my friend went on a date with the hottest guy in school" Clare was smiling looking at me.

" Yes I did," I told her with a smile on my face.

" Oh My God you have to go to the party tonight, I have the perfect outfit for you to wear" Clare rush into my closet and took out a Black short fitted dress.

The dress was very tight on my upper and lower body. Clare taught I looked like a 'sexy queen' her words not mine. I found it funny.

"Are you sure the dress is good for the party?" I asked Clare while looking at myself in the mirror.

" You look sexy and plus guys will be all over you" Clare was singing and she has an amazing voice but she would never believe me when I tell her.  I mean we were both offered a singing deal but we didn't want to take it because becoming a singer would mean that we would be singing every day and our throat would hurt.

" Thank you, my queen"  I sang back to Clare giving her a smile. Clare was wearing a dress just like mine but hers was light blue. We both had the same hairstyle, which was just straight hair since we both didn't feel like going all out just for a party.