Chapter Eight- Crazy Morning

*** Addison PoV'***

I woke up and I feel a pair of arms around me which belonged to Jaxson I turn to look at him and he was still sleeping. I raise my hands and touch his soft hair, he didn't seem like a mean guy he seems like an innocent guy with not a care in the world. A smile from on his face and I stop what I was doing and turn back around to check the time and realize that it was 6:00 am and we had to go to school.

" Why did you stop," Jaxson asks with his morning voice which was so cute and made a small smile on my face

" It's time to get ready for school," I told him as I got up and when to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I wrap my body with my dark blue towel and went into my room and I see Jaxson has left probably to get his clothes from my brother's room. I didn't have that much of clean clothes since I forgot to do my laundry yesterday but Clare dragged me out of my house to a high school party. I chose to wear a black crop top with some high waisted blue rip jeans and some low top black vans. As I was putting on my shoes I heard a soft knock on my door.

" Come in" I yelled loud enough so that the other person can hear. The door soon opened and it was Jaxson wearing a black shirt and some dark blue jeans.

" What are you doing here," I ask not trying to sound rude.

" I came to ask you if you needed a ride to school, but I guess not," He said turning around walking slowly to the door.

" Wait I do need a ride" I got off my bed and grabbed my bag that was on the floor next to my desk.

" I will wait for you downstairs-" he opens the door " You look cute in that outfit" with that he walked out of my room leaving me with a red face. I walked downstairs and see my best friend Clare here already.

" Hey," I told Clare and she turns around and smirks at me.

" We need to talk" she dragged me to a different room before I could respond

" what about," I ask her while taking a bite of the apple I found in the living room.

" You and Jaxson what happen last night"  Here blue eyes looking at mine trying to find answers.

" I drove her home and she was lazy to walk up the stairs and I carry her to her room and she didn't want me to leave so she expresses to me her undying love for me and fell asleep in my arms and if you want more detail then Addison will tell you later cause if we don't leave now we are going to be late,- " Jaxson said coming towards me and dragged me outside" Bye I will see you later"  He opens the door for me and then turns on the car. 

" Thanks for the ride" I was hoping to start a conversation with him so the car ride would be quiet.

" your welcome" Jaxson looked at me and then looked back at the road. Since I didn't live that far from school we didn't have a long car ride. I got out of the car and saw the girl from the party walking up to Jaxson. I walked to the entrance not wanting to be here with them. As I was about to go inside I looked back and saw that Jaxson was following behind me and the girl was pissed.

" Are we going to class" Jaxson ask me and grab my backpack from me and walked me to class since we had the same class.

" Sure" I was shocked that he left her for Me!!! He left her for ME!!! OMG, I am so happy. It's a good thing? Right?

" Come on or else we are going to be late to class" Jaxson took my hand in his and led me to class

" But your always late to class," I told him with a smile on my face trying to sound nice

" Not today babe," He told me with a smile,

" Since when are we dating?" It was cute when he called me that but then again I bet he called everyone that also.

" Soon we will and I am not lying," He said with a smirk on his face and opened the door for me and I enter the room and all eyes went to me and Jaxson. I mean they are probably shocked that Jaxson is in this class because he is never here, he is probably finding a chick to kiss. Everyone is this staring and one guy said " When your done can I have here" and he smirked at Jaxson.

" You can't have her, She is mine and only mine Dude" I was shocked I thought he was going to say yeah you could because it's what he always does.