Chapter 12 - Date

I woke up to my alarm on my phone, I turn off my alarm and turn to look at Jaxson how has woken up because of my alarm.

"Good morning," I told him before getting up

" Good morning Princessa, start getting ready for our date, I am going got get my cloth form your brother's room" Jaxson told me before getting up and kissing me on my head and left the room.

I got my clothes and went to the bathroom just in case Jaxson comes in before I am done. I get in the shower and my morning routine which is to take a show, brush my teeth, and get change then apply a little makeup. As I was putting on my shoes Jaxson walks in already done changing.

" Are you ready cause I told you we have to take a few pictures before leaving?" Jaxson told me raising his phone. I nodded and grab my backpack and walk out of the room with Jaxson following behind me. Carson was in the kitchen with Clare eating cereal.

"Carson can you take a picture of us" Jaxson ask Carson and he nodded and got out of his chair and took Jaxson's phone and Jaxson hugged me and kiss me on my forehead then we smile at each other.

" Why can't we be as cute as them" Clare ask Carson

" Because you never ask me too" Carson responded to Clare

" I don't have to ask you," Clare said and walked over to us and hugged Carson.

" How about we go on a date later today" Carson ask Clare hugging her back and smiling at her

" I would be glad to," Clare said and kiss Carson on the lips

" Are you guys dating?" I ask Clare because she never told me if they were dating

" Yes, he asked me out yesterday after you left with Jaxson to your room" Clare to me with a smile that soon turns to a smirk

" let's go or else we are going to be late for school" Jaxson took my hand in his and I nodded and wave bye to Carson and Clare. Jaxson opens the door for me and I said thank you and we drove off to McDolands after we order through the drive-thru Jaxson parked and we ate our food in the car. We ate and laugh, we talked about random things and I learn that he wants to own his own company. We finish and we drove to school. We laugh all the way to school, in less than 5 minutes we got to school and everyone looked at the car. They wanted to see us together, Jaxson got out of the car and walked to my door and open it, I got out and people took out their phones and took pictures of us. This might end up being in the newspaper with the Title ' The bad boy has a girlfriend' Jaxson took my hand in his and we walk into school.

"  We are going to be on the news Princessa," Jaxson told me and smile at me

" I know I wonder what picture are they going to use," I ask Jaxson

" I might use the one on my Instagram," Jaxson said opening the classroom door and no one was in class.

" That one was a cute picture I made it my lock screen" I took my phone and showed it to Jaxson and he showed me his and it was on his locked screen.

" Can you send me the ones from this morning?" I ask Jaxson while putting my phone away

" I will send it to you," Jaxson said and pull me closer to him, he hugged me a pulled away just as the bell ring and people started walking into the class. Jaxson sat next to me. 

The teacher came in and said we have a test. Everyone groans while the teachers pass the test out. I test was easy and I finish it in less at 5 minutes. Jaxson finish right after me, Jaxson may be a bad boy but he always does his work and gets A's just like me.  The ring and Jaxson and I had a free period.

" I have to got somewhere I will see you at lunch" Jaxson kiss my head and left. He didn't tell me anything about going anywhere. I decide to ignore it and walk to the library.  I said hi to the librarian and walked to the horror stories section and got a book sat down the free period finish and I walked to the Cafeteria and sat down with Clare at a table waiting for the boys to arrive. We looked around to see if the boys were here but they weren't. The lights were shut down and everyone was quiet.