Chapter Four- Detention

***Jaxson POV'****

I was in the detention room with the teacher and Addison walked in and talked to the teacher and then started cleaning around the room. Soon the teacher left and it was me, two other guys and Addison.

" Hey, babe," One of the guys said to Addison she didn't seem to hear because she was listening to music. The guy got up and went up to her and she had nowhere to go she up press up the wall and the guy had his hands on both said of her. Addison was shocked, she took off her earphones and didn't say anything to the guy. The guy smirks and it got me pissed I don't know why but it made me feel something maybe mad?

" Like what you see," the guy said and then Addison looked at me then looked back at the guy. In her eyes, I could see that she was annoyed. 

"No, I don't like what I see, so can you please move your dumbass away from me" She pushes the guy back and went back to cleaning. The guy seems to get mad at her responded but then covered it up with another smirk.

"Who are you calling dumbass," The guy asks getting closer to her. Addison didn't seem scared at all. She seems confident?

" I was looking at you so I was talking to you, so that means I was calling you a dumbass" Addison fired back to the kid. The guy seems pissed, maybe because no one has talked back to him well I had and he ended up in the hospital.

" If I were you I would watch my mouth when you talk to me," the guy said glaring at Addison

" Why should I?" Addison was still talking back to the guy. She looked cute talking back.

" Cause you don't know who I am and the power I have to make your life a living hell," the guy said taking a step closer to Addison. My body got tense because of how close they were.

" Leave her alone Ricky" the door open revealing my good friend Carson

" Look who it is the one and only Carson" Ricky said while stepping back from Addison and started walking towards Carson

" It is clear that you forgot what I said last time" Carson was now glaring at Ricky. If looks could kill he would have been 6 feet underground, and I would of help him with that.

" No, I didn't forget I just don't give a shit," Ricky tried to act bored but you could hear the fear in his voice. It was funny

" Carson don't start another fight with him, he is not worth our time,"  Addison said to her brother. It seems has the were talking using their eyes.

" Your right sis" Carson took a seat next to me and Addison went back to cleaning the books in the back corner of the room.

" How was lunch with my sister" Carson ask 

" it was fun we laugh a lot on the way back-" a small smile appeared on my face"- but this guy was checking her out and I put him in his place just like you would have done if you were there" A little angry replace the small smile.

" Nice bro" Carson put his head on the desk and fell asleep, the teacher came in and told all of us to leave. Addison woke up Carson.

" Carson wake up" yelled Addison once everyone left but Carson and I. Carson was up in seconds and Addison was laughing on the floor. I cracked a smile just looking at her, she looked so beautiful. She looks at me because I believe I was starting too long. It reminded me of when we were kids.

*****flashback******

I sat next to Addison in 2nd grade during lunch. We were telling each other jokes and she giggled at the joke I toke her.

" What happens when you cross a vampire and a snowman?" I ask Addison 

"Frostbites," I told her and she started giggling uncontrollable and I just laughed at her.

" Okay I have a joke," Addison said when she was able to control her laughs.

"What did the since book says to the math book" I looked at her confused she has always been a little nerd.

"You got problems" Addison giggle at her own joke. I laugh at her silliness. That is how the rest of the lunch went.

**** flashback ended****

" what are you smiling about Jaxson" Carson ask me. I forgot I was with them

" Nothing bro just thinking of who I will be smashing tonight at the party" I lied to Carson. I looked over to see the Addison was looking at the ground and soon left without saying anything.

" Don't Smash Hazel I am planing on smashing her" Carson told me with a smirk on his face.