The manager immediately nodded. Then he turned towards me and said "I need to take this call. He will show you our table, you go and sit there."

I was about to protest but he added "There is a girl sitting in our table 'Becks'. So you will not be alone inside. I will come in few minutes."

I shrugged and followed the manager and saw that he reserved the table in the corner of the restaurant.

Then I saw a girl who must be my age sitting on that table.

"I can go on my own now." I said to manager. To which he nodded and went away.

I went near the table and said "Becks?"

The girl immediately turned towards me and said "How dare you to call me that? Only my family and friends can do that."

I jumped little away because of her words and just stared at her.

"Uhmm.. I am sorry. I don't know your name. He told me your name as 'Becks'." I said as calmly as I can.

"Well that 'he' must be stupid. What are you doing here and who are you?" she asked but still in shouting mode.

"And who are you to shout at me like that? Don't you have manners at all?" I asked in the same way.

"You.. you..." she stammered but couldn't say anything.

"Yeah! Me me... Learn to respect everyone and don't snap like that. Understand?" I shouted at her.

She looked at me completely stunned and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my god! I love you so much." She said still hugging me.

Now it is my time to get stun.

I released myself and asked "What do you mean by that?"

"First come on let's sit." She said making me sit in her chair and she sat beside my chair.

"Ok I am completely confused. I shouted at you and you are hugging me." I said in total confused state.

"That's what you did. You shouted at me. I heard somewhere that if someone shout at you and tell your mistakes, then they are not fake people at all. And they will be very true friends." She replied giving me this big smile.

"I am still lost!" I said shaking my head.

"I love to have many friends and that too very true ones. Sadly I don't have even one. But now we both will become friends." She said excitingly.

I looked at her for a second and just laughed.

"I am sorry for laughing. But you are just totally weird and cute." I said.

"See you told me the truth and that's what I want in my life. So will you be my friend?" she asked giving me her hand.

"Ofcourse! I couldn't miss this chance for anything." I said holding her hand.

"Cool! What is your name?" she asked smiling.

"Suhani! And yours?" I asked her.

"Rebecca! But you can call me becks." She said smiling.

"So what are you studying?" I asked her.

"I am doing fashion designing course. And you?" she asked.

"I am studying medicine." I replied.

"Wow! That's superb profession." She said amazed.

And like that we started to talk about ourselves little by little completely forgetting about everything.

"Looks like you both didn't mind me for coming late." We heard a new voice disturbing us.

We both turned to see its Mr.Mattew and he took a seat beside us.

"Oh! I completely forgot about you." I said looking at him.

"Me too!" she said and we both high-fived.

He looked at us in shock and asked "What just happened here?"

"Well we both became friends here." Becks replied.

"Becks! She is my date." He said to her.

"Really? Then it is actually good for me. Now I can spend more time with you." she said squeeling.

"Uhmm.. this is just our first date. We are not sure that we will go again together." I said.

"Then it is also ok. It will not affect our friendship. You don't need to worry about that at all." She said assuring.

"Yeah! He would be named as a reason behind the start of our wonderful friendship." I said smiling.

"That 'He' is still here." He said stopping our squeals.

"Is he your friend?" I asked her.

"Nope! He is my big brother." She replied.

"Didn't expected that at all." I said amazed.

"And why is that?" he asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Because she is so sweet and cute and you are just you." I replied looking at him.

"I love you more for this." Becks said hugging me from side.

"Aren't you getting late?" Mattew said looking at her.

"Don't get jealous brother! I am leaving." She said getting up.

"Already?" I asked her disappointingly.

"I will call you tonight. I want to talk to you more." She said hugging me.

"There is still more?" he asked her shocked.

"Like I said don't get jealous." She said and left us.

I turned towards him and said "She is so cool."

"Yeah! Yeah Whatever! Now can you get into our date mood?" he asked me.

"Don't get jealous Mr.Mattew." I replied teasingly.

And I just laughed at his face expression...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't Rebecca amazing?????

She is important person in Suhani's life readers. SO just love her :)

Comment plz and vote......................