Apologies and Cuddles (TordEdd)

DON'T WORRY, 2 PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO TURN AROUND FOR EDD

Tord's POV:

It's been a while since I've talked to Edd. He's been hiding in his room because of what I did. I didn't bother him, I decided it's best to wait this type of thing out. I honestly did not expect that reaction from him when I kissed him. Since then, I've been slowly regretting that decision more. My body was telling me that was the right move to make, but Edd's reaction states otherwise. I was thinking about immediately apologizing, but I knew it'd be awkward between us for a long time. I've spent the past few days trying to figure out what to do about it. I think I should at least give him a heartfelt apology so he knows I'm sorry, even if it doesn't go over well. I was about to head to his room across the hall when I saw Tom knock on his door. Drit, what is it with everyone interrupting my plans?! 

I glared at Tom from my room as Edd let him in. Well, I was definitely going to listen to this. I casually went into the bathroom next to Edd's room and listened. Edd wasn't really crying, but his voice was shaking. I can't tell if it's because of me or Tom. Wait- nevermind, now he's crying. Fæn... He's telling Tom about what I did. Great, now Tom's gonna be pissed at me next time he sees me. Well, he always is, I mean more pissed than usual. 

They went silent for a bit, so I carefully looked into the room to see what was happening. I growled quietly as I saw that edgy little drit and my crush hugging. They started talking again not long after, so I quickly ducked back into the bathroom. Edd was... confessing... his love... to Tom. I was really pissed off at this point but I still listened. Tom apologetically rejected Edd, obviously, to which Edd got sad again. Tom suddenly got mad at Edd for "making him feel like it's his fault he's in love with someone else". Fucking stupid... Tom soon left Edd's room after saying he hopes I rape Edd. Hold on- what the hell, Tom?! Why- okay, nevermind, he left so I'm gonna apologize to Edd now. I stepped out of the bathroom in front of Tom.

"Outta the way, dickhead..." he muttered, pushing me aside.

"Knulle av, tispe!" I swore at him before continuing to Edd's room. He was curled up on his bed and crying, making me feel even worse than before.

"Edd...?" I called quietly. He immediately recognized my voice and jolted up, backing up against the wall.

"T-Tord.. leave me alone... please..." He cried softly, hopelessly trying to sound tough.

"Edd, ro deg ned. Jeg er tusen beklager." He looked at me confused as I realized I wasn't speaking his language. "Bek- sorry. I said 'Calm down. I'm really sorry'" I quickly restated. 

"N-no, no you're not..."

"Yes, I am. My mind was telling me kissing you was the right move, but clearly not. I really didn't know you were gonna hate that so much. I promise I'll never do it again. I know you wanna be alone right now, I just wanted you to know I'm sorry."

I turned to leave, like I thought he wanted, but to my surprise, he called me back. "T-Tord?" I turned back to face him. 

"Hm?" 

"Are you really sorry..?"

"Of course I am, min elsker. It was never in my intentions to hurt you or make you uncomfortable." He seemed to believe me, good. I don't know how else to tell him I was sorry. 

"I believe you.." Ja! Suksess! "...Will you hug me, Tord? I need comfort from someone..." Oh my god, he's so cute- "Of course, baby boy" I smiled before going over to him and giving him a gentle hug. He gripped onto my shoulders and nuzzled into my chest. "I r-really like you as a friend, I didn't want to have to hide from you..." He muttered softly. 

"I know, I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, I forgive you.." 

I pet his head gently. I was really enjoying this... and I think he was too. "Jeg elsker deg, Edd." I whispered to him. No reply. "...It means 'I love you'" I continued, feeling awkward. Still nothing. I looked down to see he had fallen asleep in my arms, adorable. I couldn't help but smile as I gently laid him down on his bed and kissed his forehead. I think I saw him smile a little in his sleep. I pet him one more time before silently leaving his room. I think it's safe to say things are gonna go well for us.