"Help" (MattTord)

Changed my mind, this whole thing is gonna be a story

Tord's POV:

"Tord!! What is it?? Can I help??"

I groaned loudly as Matt ran up to me. I called for Edd, not this idiot. I saw Edd behind Matt look at me and shrug with a smile before walking into his room. I facepalmed as my plan backfired. I was going to call Edd in here to finally confess to him, since Tom and Matt were busy, but I probably should've just went up to him and told him. Fæn...

"No." I said sternly, glaring at him.

"Why not?? What do you need help with??"

"...I need help getting you to stay the fuck away from me.." 

Matt giggled. "You're so stubborn, Tord." I just looked at him emotionless. He stared at me for a second before his face went red.

"S-so... what do you need help with? For real?" he stuttered.

"Nothing you need to know.." I replied, turning back into my room and laying on my bed. I would tell him what I was gonna do, but knowing him, he'd just straight up tell Edd and ruin everything, like always. He followed me and sat next to me, a little nervous.

"What?" I snapped at him. He giggled again.

"You just wanted to cuddle someone, didn't you?~"

Someone, not you...

"Definitely not..."

"Yes, you did~" he was slowly getting closer to me.

"Matt, go away." he ignored me and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling my head.

"If you wanted to cuddle, you can just say so~" he said quietly, caressing my cheek softly. I tried to push him off, but he wasn't moving. I frantically began to struggle like a little kid.

"Matt!! Seriously, get off!!!" 

No matter what I did, he wouldn't fucking get off. The door suddenly opened to reveal an adorable Edd.

"Okay Tord, what'd you need he-" he cut himself off to laugh at the awkward position I was in and cover his eyes jokingly.

"Woah, didn't mean to interrupt" he said through laughter, Matt joining in. I blushed in embarrassment and growled. I've had enough. I stand up and pull Matt up by the hoodie, forcefully pushing him out of my room and shutting the door, leaving just me and my Edd. I turned to face him, heart pounding. I'm really going through with this...