"This is Abby as you well know, and once she is placed on the Valkyrie throne, she will be one of the most powerful forces you will probably ever meet in your entire life. Together, all of us can and will stop Armageddon, but we have to help Abby first to claim her place as Queen of the Valkyrie. If and when that happens, we will have her people fighting for our cause, and nothing and no one can stop us after that." Violet said. "The forces that we will have pulled together will be so powerful that we will prevail!"

Violet said her peace and looked around the table, she knew that she had captured everyone's attention, and had convinced them with her words.

"How do you propose we help Abby get on the throne?" James and Nicholas said at the same time, and Michael looked at his brothers and then his glance fell on his son Lucious. He knew his sons true feelings where Abby was concerned and he finally came to terms with it.

"We will find a way, we must, our lives depend on it, the world depends on it!" Michael said.

"The Fay Queen has put a price on Abby's head, and has men who are trying to hunt her down to kill her. We need to kill Prilla, before she succeeds, and then we have to deal with the current Valkyrie Queen. She is evil, and wants to bring the walls down of all the dimensions around us. If the veil is torn down, all evil will swarm the earth plane and destroy us all. We must keep the invisible walls up, and protect all that is, or else we are doomed!" Violet warned. "Already the dark forces are whispering around us, I hear them. They are impatient to claim the earth, and we must move fast if we are to stop them."

"How do you propose we kill Prilla? She is a strong force to deal with!" Nicholas's said, and all eyes fell on him. "And where is Edward, we need his help, and what about our sister Lanie, shouldn't she be here with us where its safe. Who will protect her once the walls are down?"

Stephan jumped in and said, "leave Edward to me, I will find him and bring him back."

"Good, once he is back we can plan the best way to capture Prilla, leave now and go find him, bring him back by tomorrow morning, we don't have too much time left!" William said, "I will find Lanie, I think I know where she has been hiding. Mayhap we can get Neil's clan to help us too."

"I have already sent word to Cheif Douglas, and he and his clan are already on their way here. The Cheif brings with him hundreds of other warriors from his neighboring clan, that will join forces with us." Michael said, and suddenly his gut twisted as he remembered that his wife Kyra was not yet twenty two years of age.

William read the fear in Michael's eyes and stiffened. He closed his eyes and tried to push the fear out of his mind. Fear only weakens the soul, and cripples the mind. Pulling himself together, he lifted himself off his seat and said, "Stephan go now, bring Edward back, Hawk, request a meeting with Kalen, bring him here tonight so we might have a talk with him, but do it carefully so Prilla won't know his whereabouts."

"Do you actually believe that Kalen will go against his wife? He will not allow us to kill her!" Tristan said.

William glanced at him only for a brief second before he turned around and faced Violet. "Kalen is your soulmate and you know this. Your union will be eternal, and your love for each other will be unbreakable. I have faith in you Violet, I know you will not let us down!"

Violets eyes sparkled with love as she looked around the room at her family. She was not afraid of doomsday, she was only afraid that her heart might not be able to connect with Kalens, what if he has fallen in love with his wife, what then?

**********

Lucious leaned his hot, masculine body against Abby's. His heart melted against hers, and he felt the love around them. Overwhelmed with need for her, he wasted no time claiming her. Thrusting deep inside her, he watched her mouth part open, and his name fell from her lips.

The warrior kissed her breathlessly, desperate to fulfill the need that burned inside him. She was his life now and he would kill anyone who takes her from him.

"Abby," he whispered hoarsely against her ear, "tell me that you love me, let me hear you say the words."

Lucious yearned desperately to hear the words. Pulling his head back, he waited for her to tell him again that she loved him.

"I love you, Lucious." Abby cried, as Lucious thrust faster and deeper inside her, until waves after waves of pleasure claimed them both, and their bodies trembled in ecstasy.

*************

Hawk heart beat feircely as he searched the castle for Nessa. He yearned to hold her in his arms, but he could not find her anywhere. Fear struck him, amd all kinds of things clouded his mind, as he ran from room to room looking for his heart.

"Hawk?" Nessa's voice from behind him sounded like a sweet melody, that played in his mind like a symphony.

A single tear glided down his handsome chiseled face, as he stood frigid with his back turned from her.

"Is somthing wrong Hawk?" She said, placing her palm on his muscled back.

Hawk sighed wirth relief, and blinked back the tears that threatened to spill forth.

"Where were you?" He asked hoarsely, as he turned slowly around and faced her.

"What is wrong, why are you upset?" Nessa asked, concerned at the state she found him in.

Hawk did not speak, he just grabbed her, slammed her against his muscled chest, and hugged her tight. If anything were to happen to her, he thought, he would end his life, because he knew that he could not live without her.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxxoxoxxo